Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 06:50 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,599,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Based on this post and other's of yours, I see you have an overwhelming disgust, fear, hate and anger at liberals, which make up approximately 50% of the American population.
Which begs the question, If you had your way and were in power, would you proceed to hunt down all liberals and eliminate them? How would you go about dealing with this disgusting evil that is bent on destroying what you consider your exclusive nation?

Serious question that needs to be asked, with all due respect.

That's not true. I have no Fear, hate, or anger, of Liberals. Just the "Disgust" part.

Of course not. Liberals are like spoiled Children. You don't have to eliminate them. All you have to do is say "No." to the ones that want everything "Free," Jail the ones who break Laws, and spank the Bullies.

How about you? Is that how you feel?

Old 07-30-2016, 06:50 PM

15,822 posts, read 12,523,324 times
Trump is an asshat bully devoid of any compassion.

In an interview on Saturday, Mr. Khan lashed out at Trump: “He is devoid of feeling the pain of a mother who has sacrificed her son.”

“Trump is totally void of any decency because he is unaware of how to talk to a Gold Star family and how to speak to a Gold Star mother,”

He said his wife did not talk on Thursday because she finds it too painful to speak about her son’s death. Ms. Khan herself spoke publicly on Friday to MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, saying she “cannot even come in the room where his pictures are.”

When she saw her son’s photo on the screen behind her on the stage in Philadelphia, she said, “I couldn’t take it.”

Old 07-30-2016, 06:52 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Are you kidding me?

What would you call the mother of the dead Benghazi son screaming and crying ON THE RNC STAGE while encouraged to say Hillary should go to jail?

Good god. Talking about being used as a political tool.

Take the plank out of your own eye, etc.

Maybe IF Donnie hadn't made all those ill-conceived comments about Muslims, the Father would NOT have felt the need to get up there and defend his dead son!

but Hillary was directly involved with her son's death in Benghazi and lied bout it.

Trump's proposals didn't kill his son. Hillary voted for the Iraq war and his son shouldn't be dead. So why isn't the father critical of Hillary for voting for the Iraq war on false pretenses and a mistake?

see my point?......if a President declares war on a country and a Senator votes for that war on false pretenses and my son dies, I would be upset at them not at a Presidential Candidate 12 years later that had nothing to do with the Irak War.

Why is he not outrage at Hillary? I would be.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:54 PM

22,265 posts, read 19,585,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
at least he won't let our enemies hack in our system and steal the codes of our nukes like Hillary has proven.....which is worse?

He encouraged the hacking...

Old 07-30-2016, 06:56 PM

Hillary's admitted that her Iraq war vote was a mistake......and his son his dead....why isn't the father upset with Hillary and why he campaigns for her?

Trump didn't kill his son.....a temporarily ban on Muslims as a policy while we fight this war and get it under control won't kill any Muslims Americans here.....If Trump would have been President instead of W Bush, his son would be alive today.

The father is barking at the wrong tree and is being used big time by the democrats.

Old 07-30-2016, 06:57 PM
JRR

8,249 posts, read 5,774,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
That's not true. I have no Fear, hate, or anger, of Liberals. Just the "Disgust" part.

Of course not. Liberals are like spoiled Children. You don't have to eliminate them. All you have to do is say "No." to the ones that want everything "Free," Jail the ones who break Laws, and spank the Bullies.

How about you? Is that how you feel?
So we have established how you feel about Liberals. What are your feelings about moderates who do not like Trump? Or is everyone who doesn't like Trump categorized as a Liberal?

Old 07-30-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Are you kidding me?

What would you call the mother of the dead Benghazi son screaming and crying ON THE RNC STAGE while encouraged to say Hillary should go to jail?

Good god. Talking about being used as a political tool.

Take the plank out of your own eye, etc.

Maybe IF Donnie hadn't made all those ill-conceived comments about Muslims, the Father would NOT have felt the need to get up there and defend his dead son!

Nope, not kidding at all. The woman you mention should be introduced to the Loony Muslim Father. Birds of a feather.

Trump made comments about Muslims that are true. There is no place for Sharia Law in any civilized Country, especially ours. People should be very aware of Muslims around them Radical Muslims are the Number one Murderer of Civilians in the whole World.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He encouraged the hacking...

lies.....if Russians already have her emails then they don't have to hack, they already have them.

By Trump saying to release them is not encouraging them to hack. Blame Hillary who can't keep her server secure. She is the problem.

That's like leaving my door wide open unlock in a dangerous area and then getting robbed constantly and then blaming my neighbor for saying to the robbers to return the stuff.....LMAO!!.....

the mentality of Liberals....blame the messenger not the weak link.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So we have established how you feel about Liberals. What are your feelings about moderates who do not like Trump? Or is everyone who doesn't like Trump categorized as a Liberal?

Its a free Country. I have friends who don't like Trump, and that's OK, however they aren't crazy Extremist liberals that want everything to be free, and support a Criminal like Hillary. I am an Independent Moderate. Moderates are good folks, no matter who they vote for.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:02 PM

15,822 posts, read 12,523,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Nope, not kidding at all. The woman you mention should be introduced to the Loony Muslim Father. Birds of a feather.
Wow, mocking the father now. Orange to the core.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections