Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 07:04 PM

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Wow...
I know, right? Unbelievable.

I almost thought the usual Trump apologists would have had the decency to not defend him in this thread, but I see I've overestimated them.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:05 PM

4,808 posts, read 3,535,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
He can; and he has. But people like you seem to believe it's perfectly fine for him to redefine successes deserving of credit as 'sacrifices' deserving of sympathy. Doublethink much? If so Trump's your guy.
Yep he is my guy.. Best candidate we have going for the US. Get past the gruff speaking individual. He knows what it takes to fix many problems in our country, first off our finances.. Hillary knows how to steal them and give to the poor bewildered sick lame and lazy. Just so she can get into the white house again. You can wordsmith all your smart alicky statements, but the USA needs to rethink its finances, and get back on top again..

Old 07-30-2016, 07:07 PM

18,544 posts, read 15,378,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
This is a clear example of 'trumpsplaining'.
Sorry, but no. If Trump weren't running for president in the party you oppose, you would be agreeing with me. But since he is, you are making mountains out of molehills.

The only people that care about this, are the people that aren't voting for him anyway.

11,046 posts, read 5,309,015 times
ONE MORE TIME: Trump or his decision didn't kill his son.

The people this father should be upset are W BUSH and Hillary who voted to give Bush authorization for a "mistake" (Hillary's own word)

His son his dead because of a "mistake".......so why this dad isn't mad at Hillary, his son is dead and he shouldn't be. Why is he supporting a woman that makes many mistakes and sacrifices our military like his son?

If I was Trump, that is what I would comeback and tell the father.

39,502 posts, read 27,878,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
oh? and what "Americans" were being disrespected? Why does the DNC suddenly give a **** about US soldiers? Oh right, when they can USE those soldiers to promote their communist agenda. Right. If they really cared about US soldiers, lets take a look at this man:

Anyone know who this man is? How did the DNC and especially the Obama admin treat this man?
Isn't he Andrew Tahmooressi ?

Old 07-30-2016, 07:08 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,599,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He encouraged the hacking...

What hacking? The Hacking had already been done. Hillary illegally erased 33,000 e-mails. Trump asked for them to be released, if Russia already had the. Saying he was asking the Russians to hack into Hillary's server and find the e-mails is stupid, since they have been "ERASED" by Hillary. What part of that don't people understand? You can't "Hack" something that doesn't exist. Think about it. All your doing is "Parroting" what the loony's are saying.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:08 PM

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Technically he didn't sacrifice for his nation. No country attacked us. He was a tool used by our politicians. All over oil.

The way our military is used and abused no one should join.
Huh???

What???

Did he not DIE defending his fellow US soldiers from attackers who hate America? The politics have nothing to do with it. He was doing his duty. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Shame.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:11 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,878,526 times
Personally, I would not be criticizing this grieving father. He lost his son (a brave soldier) and of course his emotion would be like this.

Republicans put Benghazi victim's mother on stage, Democrats put him on stage. Fair game. Really nothing to complain about.

This said, just because some Muslim joined the army, doesn't mean radical islam terrorism issue cannot be discussed. There are soldiers/Marines (combat ones is what I am talking about) from every ethnic group. They (the Muslims) are not special.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:12 PM

21,992 posts, read 15,799,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
ONE MORE TIME: Trump or his decision didn't kill his son.

The people this father should be upset are W BUSH and Hillary who voted to give Bush authorization for a "mistake" (Hillary's own word)

His son his dead because of a "mistake".......so why this dad isn't mad at Hillary, his son is dead and he shouldn't be. Why is he supporting a woman that makes many mistakes and sacrifices our military like his son?

If I was Trump, that is what I would comeback and tell the father.
You can repeat that post a thousand times. It is Trump that is attacking Muslims and that man and his son are Muslims. His son died fighting for America. Trump took five deferments and claimed a bone spur which he can't remember which foot it was.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:13 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Huh???

What???

Did he not DIE defending his fellow US soldiers from attackers who hate America? The politics have nothing to do with it. He was doing his duty. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Shame.

hate America????? W BUSH invaded Iraq with the authorization of Hillary........what do you expect that Iraqis would do welcome the invaders with open arms and roses?

I don't blame our soldiers, I blame our politicians who put them there and he shouldn't be dead.

his son is dead because of W BUSH and Hillary....PERIOD!! .....Hillary said that was a "mistake".....so his son died because of a "mistake".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections