Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 07:13 PM

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
Did he ever give that money to vet organizations? I never followed up on that.
Only after being shamed into it.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:14 PM

22,265 posts, read 19,582,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
ONE MORE TIME: Trump or his decision didn't kill his son.

The people this father should be upset are W BUSH and Hillary who voted to give Bush authorization for a "mistake" (Hillary's own word)

His son his dead because of a "mistake".......so why this dad isn't mad at Hillary, his son is dead and he shouldn't be. Why is he supporting a woman that makes many mistakes and sacrifices our military like his son?

If I was Trump, that is what I would comeback and tell the father.
You do realize that despite all his rhetoric Trump was in favor of the War in Iraq at the time as well?

5,940 posts, read 3,599,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Wow, mocking the father now. Orange to the core.

Wow, Blind as a Bat, can't see Trump had as much to do with sons death as you or I did.

That's not "Orange." That's "Commons Sense." No small wonder its not recognized by Liberals.

9,884 posts, read 11,042,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
He is an absolutely despicable piece of garbage.

How can anyone support this man?
Change the gender specific words, and many people say the same about a certain woman!

"If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates!"

Old 07-30-2016, 07:16 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,994,911 times
Quote:
He is an absolutely despicable piece of garbage.

How can anyone support this man?
President Obama's brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
You do realize that despite all his rhetoric Trump was in favor of the War in Iraq at the time as well?
Why are you lying?

Old 07-30-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
at least he won't let our enemies hack in our system and steal the codes of our nukes like Hillary has proven.....which is worse?
When did that happen?

Old 07-30-2016, 07:17 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,958,317 times
Quote:
Huh???

What???

Did he not DIE defending his fellow US soldiers from attackers who hate America? The politics have nothing to do with it. He was doing his duty. I can't believe what I'm reading.

Shame.

I know, aren't they amazing ? I've had discussions with some of his supporters, and they act as if everything Trump does and says is fine. Some of his rudeness and crassness has rubbed off on so many of them.

What was pleasant about the DNC the other night was the family friendly language, no F bombs, no MFers, etc. Such a sharp contrast to the low class garbage that comes out of the mouth of their leader.

Speaking of class, did you actually hear that statement Trump made about Hillary's speech? He said "I thought she would have more class than to mention my name." Trump and class do not fit into the same sentence or the same room. He has a lot of nerve.

I bet his advisors are ready to take a bridge. Oh wait, his newest one was fired for sexual misconduct, so he is probably happy to have any job.

Don

Old 07-30-2016, 07:17 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
You can repeat that post a thousand times. It is Trump that is attacking Muslims and that man and his son are Muslims. His son died fighting for America. Trump took five deferments and claimed a bone spur which he can't remember which foot it was.

Trump is not attacking all Muslims....he is trying to protect Americans of the Muslims who want to kill us and the ones we can't vet by our own FBI and want to come here and do damage.....all it takes its 1 or 2 or 3 to do some serious damage.

Did W BUSH served? Did Bubba Clinton served? Did Obama served? Did Hillary served? but they did authorized the war for the exception of Obama who wasn't in the Senate for the vote but turned out to be a war hawk once he got to be President.

stop with the hypocrisy.....this dad's son is dead and he shouldn't be....unless you want to defend the iraq war and occupation.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
hate America????? W BUSH invaded Iraq with the authorization of Hillary........what do you expect that Iraqis would do welcome the invaders with open arms and roses?

I don't blame our soldiers, I blame our politicians who put them there and he shouldn't be dead.

his son is dead because of W BUSH and Hillary....PERIOD!! .....Hillary said that was a "mistake".....so his son died because of a "mistake".
All of which is totally irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Change the gender specific words, and many people say the same about a certain woman!

"If God had wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates!"
That gets you nowhere with me, I don't like her either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections