Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 07:21 PM

39,185 posts, read 51,552,336 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
ONE MORE TIME: Trump or his decision didn't kill his son.

The people this father should be upset are W BUSH and Hillary who voted to give Bush authorization for a "mistake" (Hillary's own word)

His son his dead because of a "mistake".......so why this dad isn't mad at Hillary, his son is dead and he shouldn't be. Why is he supporting a woman that makes many mistakes and sacrifices our military like his son?

If I was Trump, that is what I would comeback and tell the father.
He was not "mad" that he lost his son in a pointless war. Or, if he was that is not what he said. He was talking about the sleazeball Trumplican (Republicans outside of their leaders who won't speak out don't deserve to be lumped in with Trump) candidate who insults ALL Muslims, argues for spying on them, and refuses to accept them as equal citizens in our country.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:23 PM

15,059 posts, read 6,228,259 times
He is so disgusting.

22,265 posts, read 19,582,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
President Obama's brother.

Why are you lying?
I'm not, hell look at the GOO debates Trump said 2004 iver and over wgen duscussing when he was against the war in Iraq.

5,940 posts, read 3,599,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
You can repeat that post a thousand times. It is Trump that is attacking Muslims and that man and his son are Muslims. His son died fighting for America. Trump took five deferments and claimed a bone spur which he can't remember which foot it was.

Trump isn't the one attacking Muslims. The US , Russia, and a lot of other Nations are 'attacking" Muslims, and Bombing them day in and day out in Syria, Iraq, and wherever else they find them. Trump is speaking out against importing Muslims, and that's not attacking Muslims.

The man and his son may be Muslims, but that doesn't give him license to use his dead Son to beat Trump with. That's shows a radical part of a nutcase, and the same tactics the Loony Gun Grabbers use.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:24 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,878,526 times
I don't believe that every Muslim should be held accountable for the worst among them. I am saying that Islamic theology plays a major role in Islamic terror, and that the problem(I.e serial jihad terror attacks) is going to continue until we comes to grips with this. Beliefs influence behavior.

There should be an open discussion about radical islamic terrorism. Trump once said ban all Muslims, now he said it was just a suggestion. I dont know what his plan is for the Muslims to be honest. This is why I think Trump is still trolling.

i think the vast majority of the world will feel bad for refugee / Muslim situation, but also feel like its too great of a risk to allow too many of them in.

I personally dont like to think that a child has to suffer, no matter what his/her religion, but unfortunately a difficult choice has to be made and i hope our governments do not let in any more refugees, and take into account that the risk factor of letting them in is simply too high to continue to do so.

11,046 posts, read 5,309,015 times

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
President Obama's brother.
I didn't ask "who" I asked "how."

And I couldn't care less who the president's HALF brother says he's going to vote for. He also said he was friends with Ghaddafi.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:29 PM

4,710 posts, read 3,499,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Sorry, but no. If Trump weren't running for president in the party you oppose, you would be agreeing with me. But since he is, you are making mountains out of molehills.

The only people that care about this, are the people that aren't voting for him anyway.
Nope. There are LOTS of people (in all political parties) that care (and are rightfully concerned-read 'disgusted') about his constant abusive verbal diarrhea.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:30 PM

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Wow, Blind as a Bat, can't see Trump had as much to do with sons death as you or I did.

That's not "Orange." That's "Commons Sense." No small wonder its not recognized by Liberals.

No one said Trump was responsible for Captain Khan's death.

That's just another Trumpie deflection attempt away from the actual issue being discussed.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:32 PM

39,185 posts, read 51,552,336 times
I am a Viet combat vet. For Trump to compare his getting rich to the sacrifices so many of us made, too many of my buddies with the ultimate sacrifice, and the abuse and the mental problems so many of us went through on our return is so pathetic and disgusting there just are not words that describe it. Trump is truly a chunk of dog excrement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections