Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 08:37 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,580,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I think you'll be proven wrong about that.

Like Trump, you just don't know where to stop, do you?

Yea, sure I will. Trump has gotten this far, saying a lot worse, about a lot better, and you think some one cares about what a single "Muslim" thinks about Trump?

If the Man wanted to represent his Son, and his Honor as a Patriot, he could have done tha tnd kept his mouth shut about Trump, since there was no other reason for him to invoke Trumps name at all. He just didn't know where to "Stop" did he?

Old 07-30-2016, 08:40 PM

13,474 posts, read 9,991,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Yea, sure I will. Trump has gotten this far, saying a lot worse, about a lot better, and you think some one cares about what a single "Muslim" thinks about Trump?

If the Man wanted to represent his Son, and his Honor as a Patriot, he could have done tha tnd kept his mouth shut about Trump, since there was no other reason for him to invoke Trumps name at all. He just didn't know where to "Stop" did he?
Uh huh.

Rock on with your bad self.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:42 PM

39,263 posts, read 27,666,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post

At this point, most people have already made up their minds. Obviously, Trump was right about one thing.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

He got that right.

However, there are still a lot of independents and undecided voters. I don't care what Muslims think about Trump, but attacking grieving parents is very low. Trump needs to learn when to let go. These two are in a lot of pain. If Trump just left them alone, I would have a lot of respect for him. I think Trump knew better, I honestly don't think he really takes the presidency seriously. He wants to win, but i doubt he wants to serve.

I don't think Trump is a bad person or a racist, but he is a Howard Stern type of "politician" lol everything is just about his own popularity, it seems like. Howard is a great person, by the way, but imagine him as a president. haha

Old 07-30-2016, 08:43 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,187,467 times
Trump isn't fit to be Commander in Chief. Period.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:45 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,342,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
At this point, most people have already made up their minds. Obviously, Trump was right about one thing.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

He got that right.

However, there are still a lot of independents and undecided voters. I don't care what Muslims think about Trump, but attacking grieving parents is very low. Trump needs to learn when to let go.
Trump did not say that himself. He was making an analogy about his supporters' loyalty according to the polls.

Basically, he was saying they (the polls) say Trump supporters are so loyal, they'd stay with him if he stood on 5 Ave and shot people.

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Old 07-30-2016, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
Trump did not say that himself. He was making an analogy about his supporters' loyalty according to the polls.

Basically, he was saying they (the polls) say Trump supporters are so loyal, they'd stay with him if he stood on 5 Ave and shot people.

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters" | Video | RealClearPolitics
Regardless, he was right about that But that is not the point I was making. The point I was making is that I don't think he takes presidency seriously.

I like him, Mr. Trump. I have always been a fan. But I don't think he is right for the job.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:50 PM

Quote:

He got that right.

However, there are still a lot of independents and undecided voters. I don't care what Muslims think about Trump, but attacking grieving parents is very low. Trump needs to learn when to let go. These two are in a lot of pain. If Trump just left them alone, I would have a lot of respect for him. I think Trump knew better, I honestly don't think he really takes the presidency seriously. He wants to win, but i doubt he wants to serve.

I don't think Trump is a bad person or a racist, but he is a Howard Stern type of "politician" lol everything is just about his own popularity, it seems like. Howard is a great person, by the way, but imagine him as a president. haha
Howard is a lovely person. He's extremely humble and kind. I had a great experience working with him in the 90's. Trump is not as good a person as Howard. I think Howard would not behave like such an idiot as Trump.

And I agree with everything else.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:50 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,187,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post

And this is how we end up with Presidents like George Bush, who lied to get us into war. Republicans don't care. They just see the R behind the name.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Howard is a lovely person. He's extremely humble and kind. I had a great experience working with him in the 90's. Trump is not as good a person as Howard. I think Howard would not behave like such an idiot as Trump.

And I agree with everything else.
Howard and Trump are good friends. So I think Mr. Trump is a good person too. I have a friend who met Trump in person, according to this friend of mine, he is a very funny good man who treats everybody very good.

I think he is just trolling lol If this is the case, so sad for America.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Howard and Trump are good friends. So I think Mr. Trump is a good person too. I have a friend who met Trump in person, according to this friend of mine, he is a very funny good man who treats everybody very good.

I think he is just trolling lol If this is the case, so sad for America.
This is why I can't stomach him. You can't troll to be POTUS. It's too important. That means he doesn't care about the country or anything in it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections