Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 07:04 PM

14,707 posts, read 14,685,480 times

Advertisements

Trump can't control himself and lacks the level-headedness needed to be a world leader. These type of incidents are going to keep happening until he's gone from the limelight.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:12 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,644,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
Anyone not seeing the hypocrisy of the MSM here? Trump was out of line for his comments, but there's a clear biased agenda pushing this story.
And notice how Khans pic is in vibrant full color, while Benghazi mom is in dull black and white?

MSNBC is a joke

Old 07-31-2016, 07:16 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,487,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipcat View Post
Anyone not seeing the hypocrisy of the MSM here? Trump was out of line for his comments, but there's a clear biased agenda pushing this story.
What is the bias?
Trump attacked the grieving parents.
Hillary did not.

Khan talked about Trump's xenophobic and anti-immigrant policies. He didn't blame anyone for his son's death.
Smith blamed Hillary personally for her son's death.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,098,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What is the bias?
Hillary did not.
Exactly. Clinton did not attack Pat Smith or her grief. Trump, on the other hand, can never let anything unfavorable anyone says about him pass without retort. And he always ends up looking stupid, but he never, ever learns. What makes anyone believe a Trump presidency would be any different?

Old 07-31-2016, 07:47 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,662,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What is the bias?
Hillary did not.

Khan talked about Trump's xenophobic and anti-immigrant policies. He didn't blame anyone for his son's death.
Smith blamed Hillary personally for her son's death.
Hillary dishonored those killed in Benghazi by standing over their caskets and blaming their deaths on a film. The grieving mom put the blame where it belonged.

I understand the Dad's anger. I don't understand the news and their bias in reporting about this. Trump does not have anti-immigration policies; he has safety for American citizens policies and I for one appreciate them. Hillary Clinton is so reckless with the safety of those inside our country that I would never vote for her even if I hadn't already decided I would never vote for her when she dishonored her loyal dead friend.

I am sure Trump will learn what he can and cannot say but she has been in politics for years. There is no excuse for her.

Trump is in no way xenophobic. He is responsible enough to care for Americans. I wish Hillary and Obama would learn who they are supposed to be protecting. They have armed guards protecting them; we don't.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:51 PM

57,424 posts, read 26,319,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Exactly. Clinton did not attack Pat Smith or her grief. Trump, on the other hand, can never let anything unfavorable anyone says about him pass without retort. And he always ends up looking stupid, but he never, ever learns. What makes anyone believe a Trump presidency would be any different?
Yes instead of just not responding he went the extra mile and insulted the wife for not speaking at the convention because of her religion, how can anyone defend this.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:55 PM

30,519 posts, read 19,271,318 times
Liberals attack the mother of the diplomat that Hillary let be tortured and murdered and threaten to kill her because she points out correctly that Hillary's direliction of duty caused her son's death.....LYING HYPOCRITE LIBERALS ARE DISGUSTING!

Hillary's vote to attack Iraq was the proximate cause of this family's son death....if it were my son, I would be mad at Bush, Cheney and Hillary, not Trump.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:56 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,721,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And notice how Khans pic is in vibrant full color, while Benghazi mom is in dull black and white?

MSNBC is a joke
thank you. this is why you can't believe anything you see on tv. pathetic.

its an 'advertising trick' you see this in toothpaste commercials, the smiling white toothed person is happy, big smile, in HD and the before pick is a frowning person in a dark silhouette.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:56 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,127,619 times
Default A Message to the Kahn's

Allen West (@AllenWest)7/31/16, 4:36 PM
I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq allenbwest.com/allen/personal… pic.twitter.com/QGleQpGzGC

Old 07-31-2016, 08:04 PM

57,424 posts, read 26,319,660 times
Don't waste your time reading the link, you will never get those minutes back. It would have nice for the op to give an idea of his post but then you would have never wasted your time.

Never addresses Trumps anti-Muslim proposals.

Just another attack on Clinton, have we ever had a thread on her. LOL

Last edited by Goodnight; 07-31-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections