Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 02:45 AM

9,486 posts, read 10,848,146 times

Advertisements

While no one should be blind to the dangers of the Arab muslim world, that is no excuse for Trump insulting these parents of a fallen US soldier. These people are clearly patriotic and their son died for the nation. I don't know but I would be betting these people are citizens, not foreign nationals. Trump is plain mean spirited for acting this way, this goes way beyond calling for a ban on muslim immigrants, it crosses the line to being just nasty. I hate the choice we have this year, both candidates are worthless. Never would I have imagined such low grade people could become President.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:06 AM

27,220 posts, read 46,854,214 times
Thumbs down Hillary discarding Benghazi soldiers but making a hero of Muslim parents of soldier!

Unbelievable how this woman can even be taken serious when the families and survivors of Benghazi slaughter under her watch are discard and "at this time what difference does it matter!"

The Muslim parents son is dead "what difference does it matter at this time"

Btw Hillary voted in favor of the Iraq war!

This seems to be a Muslim family who doesn't seem to care about the people killed at Muslim extremist hands.

Sorry for the sons death but this is disgusting to use their son for this and for Hillary a new low!

The father claims Trump doesn't know about freedom of speech... Really! Trump knows clearly what freedom of speech is and the father is actually saying that Trump has to shut up so the father as a Muslim can speak! What a BS!

Time to move on from the parents 15 min of fame and to go back to keep their sons honor up and be proud of America as their son seemed to be as he served for this Country out of free will.

Trump was against the war so these parents should take their democratic Muslim biased glasses off and show respect for the one person who as the nominee would have saved their son as he would not have gone to war.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:22 AM

27,727 posts, read 16,239,366 times
msn is STILL running khan story.. surely no mention of this though
Longtime Trump confidant smears Khan family as members of the Islamic Brotherhood
Quote:
“Muslim Brotherhood agent helping Hillary.”

Old 08-01-2016, 05:24 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,868,563 times
Well no surprise when the HYPOCRITE Hillary claims to be for women's rights then kisses the butts of Saudis for their money, disregarding how oppressed the Saudi females are!

She should be 'FORCED' to read some books by Muslim women~
Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia by Jean Sasson
https://www.amazon.com/Princess-Stor...4YSRNA8#navbar
Price of Honor: Muslim Women Lift the Veil of Silence on the Islamic World by Jan Goodwin
https://www.amazon.com/Price-Honor-M...ie=UTF8#navbar
Burned Alive: A Victim of the Law of Men by Souad and Judith Armbruster
https://www.amazon.com/Burned-Alive-...y+souad#navbar
Inside the Kingdom: My Life in Saudi Arabia by Carmen Bin Ladin
https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Kingdo...n+laden#navbar

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 08-01-2016 at 05:34 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 05:28 AM

2,201 posts, read 1,882,752 times
Truth is Khan's son was a hero and a muslim and we need to share that grief. What upsets me is DNC viavias puppeteering of Mr. Kahn may glean some added "bad man Trump" emphasis ( the goal) . Trump knows any response is detrimental ,but he does not play politics as usual . The very suggestion to de-Americanize him by bringing into question whether he read the constitution points to the plan to increase to create the perfect storm albeit anti-muslim , apatriotic and mean all of which is ridiculous. Doesn't matter anyway as most voters don't tune in to political nonesense. They are too busy. Voters who is the vice president?.......wait for it , wait for it ......oh yeah Christie! Hillary is what party....wait I
know this!!! I get so mixed up ....a democrate?....Goaaaaaaalllllll!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:34 AM

26,061 posts, read 22,263,896 times
This is an excellent comment on the "situation" by Allen B. West, he sizes it up perfectly:

I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Old 08-01-2016, 05:36 AM

24,055 posts, read 15,181,943 times
I'll take the outrage regarding Benghazi with more than a grain of salt when the eight Congressional hearings about the Oval Office doctoring the intel about Iraqis having WMD start.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:38 AM

26,061 posts, read 22,263,896 times
Allen B. West has an excellent commentary on this "situation" and really puts it in perspective, which is something that no one else has:

I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

And, let us not forget the terrorist attacks by Muslims on US soil: https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...n-attacks.aspx

Old 08-01-2016, 05:40 AM

27,727 posts, read 16,239,366 times
Media hypocrisy about grieving parents on full display - The American MirrorThe American Mirror
msnbc headline comparison: Same writer, same show:~
"RNC manipulates pain of a grieving mother"
"Khans words wont soon be forgotton"
Media bias is on display every morning noon and night... hopefully more and more people find more and more news sources, think for themselves and recognize agenda's when they see it.

Last edited by saltine; 08-01-2016 at 05:53 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 05:46 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,881,475 times
Khan is a high-profile Muslim, who's been promoting Muslim immigration and providing support for them and expanded immigration for years. You think Dems didn't reach out to him? Maybe speakers just show up and get center stage on a whim. Even if he reached out to them, his message is the same.

Donald Trump wants to temporarily restrict immigration from certain countries at a time when Islam is advancing world-wide, by the sword, in some of the most heinous acts of violence. If Trump can't respond by saying that, and by reminding Khan that his son was killed by the very people he wants to keep out of the country, then he should STHU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.