Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 07:26 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
This guy sums it up pretty well ..

"In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents. He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates."
-- Senator John McCain
Too little, too late, Senator McCain. The Republican Party has become the Party of Donald Trump. You guys had plenty of chances to stop him if you didn't want him to become the face and the voice of your party, but you were cowardly and put party before country.

As a result, Trump does now "represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates" as the party stands today. Something all of those cowards should now own because they certainly helped to create this monster who has taken over their party.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:26 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
One also needs to understand that lying, to promote the rise of Islam, is considered OK in the Islam faith, so the father can lie and just gets him bonus points: https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p...n/taqiyya.aspx

I am afraid that this father was also exploding the death of his own son for the promotion of Islam. Sad.

I wonder if Hillary is just dumb, she did fail the bar exam in Wash. DC and had to go to AR to pass it, or if she doesn't know what is going on:

https://civilusdefendus.wordpress.co...amic-conquest/

Of course, the Middle East has contributed a lot of money to her money laundering foundation.

Some Muslims support Trump because they want to keep America safe: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...720-story.html and http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35758156

Basically, some of the Muslims are breaking away from radical Islam just like some Christians are breaking from radical Christianity. Both hold barbaric ideas that have no place in our world today.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 08-01-2016 at 07:34 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 07:30 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Well no surprise when the HYPOCRITE Hillary claims to be for women's rights then kisses the butts of Saudis for their money, disregarding how oppressed the Saudi females are!

She should be 'FORCED' to read some books by Muslim women~
Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia by Jean Sasson
https://www.amazon.com/Princess-Stor...4YSRNA8#navbar
Price of Honor: Muslim Women Lift the Veil of Silence on the Islamic World by Jan Goodwin
https://www.amazon.com/Price-Honor-M...ie=UTF8#navbar
Burned Alive: A Victim of the Law of Men by Souad and Judith Armbruster
https://www.amazon.com/Burned-Alive-...y+souad#navbar
Inside the Kingdom: My Life in Saudi Arabia by Carmen Bin Ladin
https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Kingdo...n+laden#navbar
I read that book Princess back in the early '90s. I had no idea what that country was like until I read that book. It was so sad. One account in there has stayed with me all these years. When she was in the hospital having her baby, there was a teenage girl there having a baby after being raped by her brother's teenage friends at a party he was having at their home. She was blamed for the rape, and was allowed to have her baby. If the baby was a boy, the parents would keep it, but if it was a girl, she would die with her mother by stoning. Either way, the teenage girl was under order of execution by stoning.

Another incident was when the woman went to Egypt with her family on vacation, she walked in on her brother's friend, who was a member of the religious police in Saudi Arabia, having sex with an 8-year old girl whose parents got paid to allow to happen.

That's when I realized what an f'd up country Saudi Arabia is. And I had recently met a man in the oil and gas business who had converted to Islam while in Saudi, who told me how nice it was there because there was no crime. He said they had public executions in the street about once every two weeks and cut off hands of thieves, so crime was low. It sounded awful to me. I'd rather have some level of crime than be in fear of my government like that.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:33 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
This guy sums it up pretty well ..

"In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents. He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States — to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement. I hope Americans understand that the remarks do not represent the views of our Republican Party, its officers, or candidates."
-- Senator John McCain
Actually, Senator McCain, they do represent the views of the Republican party and its candidate.

Mr. Trump has never been shy about not allowing the likes of their son in the U.S. and the Republican party members just selected him as their nominee.

Go GOP!

Old 08-01-2016, 07:33 AM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
There's always more than meets the eye:

Quote:
Kahn’s primary area of expertise -as advertised- is legal aide and legal services for Muslim immigration assistance.

Quote:
Attorney Khizr Kahn also used to work for Hogan, Hartson and Lovells law firm within Washington DC which has direct ties to the Clinton Foundation.
Quote:
Attorney Kahn is a well documented, and well compensated, conscript and activist for the advancement of Islamic interests into the United States. So it should come as no surprise to see the Clinton Machine use Kahn to serve both of their interests in this political election season.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...llary-clinton/

What The Media Is Not Telling You About The Muslim Who Attacked Donald Trump: He Is A Muslim Brotherhood Agent Who Wants To Advance Sharia Law And Bring Muslims Into The United States | Walid Shoebat

Old 08-01-2016, 07:35 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,121,435 times
How much do you think Hillary /RNC is paying Khizr Khan?

"RNC" A little freudian slip?

Mr. and Mrs. Khan sound really, really pissed off, so I would say they have been doing it for free. I was impressed when Mr. Khan whipped out a $1 pocket Constitution from his jacket . . . . I thought only Tea Buggers carried those things around.

Mick

Old 08-01-2016, 07:37 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,736,448 times
Shouldn't they be demanding the apology from those who killed their sons?

...oh, yeah, the killers were Muslims, so it was okay.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:38 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,059,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
How much do you think Hillary /RNC is paying Khizr Khan?

"RNC" A little freudian slip?

Mr. and Mrs. Khan sound really, really pissed off, so I would say they have been doing it for free. I was impressed when Mr. Khan whipped out a $1 pocket Constitution from his jacket . . . . I thought only Tea Buggers carried those things around.

Mick
so maybe he's being paid by Amazon - it's now a best seller on there

Old 08-01-2016, 07:44 AM

21,481 posts, read 10,585,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRnative View Post
As with its disastrous decision to provide adequate funding for cyber security, the Republican Congress also slashed funding for embassy security.

Ronan Farrow says inadequate security funding from Congress leads to tragedies like Benghazi | PunditFact

The Real Benghazi Scandal - The Atlantic

It would not be surprising if Clinton devoured Trump if he raises the issue in a debate.

The Republican unwillingness to adequately fund the government has resulted in immense losses to the nation, such as the 22 million in compromised ID profiles of federal employees.

House budget silent on cybersecurity | TheHill

Trump and other Republicans want to expand our global policing roles, but want to rely on increased borrowings or domestic cuts to fund these efforts. Meanwhile, they've greatly compromised the nation's existing security.
Ronan Farrow says inadequate security funding from Congress leads to tragedies like Benghazi | PunditFact

Quote:
The connection Farrow's drawing is clear enough: Congressional budget cuts, made by Democrats and Republicans, contributed to the security failures at the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi. But as we'll show you, security funding has been increased in recent years and State Department officials say budget requests did not factor into the violent attack on Sept. 11, 2012. (Some of this ground was covered by the Washington Post Fact-Checker.)
Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says | PolitiFact Wisconsin

Old 08-01-2016, 07:47 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
so maybe he's being paid by Amazon - it's now a best seller on there
Hmmm ...

Jeff Bezos says he
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections