Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 04:28 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,718,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen--Trump voters in a nutshell.
if you attack trump, expect to get attacked back twice as hard.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:30 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,478,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Yep, nothing. See Trump has given up allot of his life to better his families, and businesses.
"Given up"? No. Up until now he's made a point of bragging about his success; not characterizing it as some sort of "sacrifice" he's had to endure. That's just BS.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:31 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,297,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
if you attack trump, expect to get attacked back twice as hard.

My goodness, you guys parrot each other [Trump] like bots.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:33 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,718,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
My goodness, you guys parrot each other [Trump] like bots.
he'll hit you hard...you know, with these *pointing to lips*

he's gonna hit you so hard.

or, you can come aboard and stop supporting a war criminal.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:35 PM

2,962 posts, read 5,006,640 times
Quote:
do they want a medal? i can send them a medal if they want one, or i can stand and clap, is that what they want? we all have our own problems and sacrifices that we are concerned about.

as far as trump attacking muslims, he's trying to figure out a way to clean up the mess in this country. sure, not all muslims are criminals or here illegally, maybe you have a better idea? because we need these attacks to stop, trump is suggesting a 'desperate measure'. will it work? who knows. but if you don't have a better idea, why be critical of his?
No need. They have their son's medals and their Gold Stars. They are of the opinion that Mr. Trump is destroying the republican party and doing harm to our country's values. This opinion isn't just shared by many liberals, but quite a few republicans too. Why not just admit that your hero screwed up here? Are all Trump supporters his clones?

Old 07-30-2016, 04:37 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,640,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
He lost his son. His son who was a Muslim died for this country. Trump has been attacking Muslims for at least as long as he's been calling Mexicans rapists. Has Trump lost a child? Has Trump done more than liken STDs as his personal Vietnam? Trump deferred five times and claimed a bone spur to avoid Vietnam, he just can't remember which foot it was.

The father is right and Trump has no understanding of what father, mother and son have sacrificed.
No, The father dishonors his sons service. He has nothing to say about Hillary voting to send his son to war and die. Instead, he takes Trump to task for wanting to vet the very people WHO KILLED HIS SON from comming into America. That is not logical

Old 07-30-2016, 04:38 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,833,000 times
Quote:
During an interview with Donald Trump in 1997, Howard Stern spoke to The Donald about his personal relationships. Stern asked Donald if he had ever had a sexually transmitted disease. Trump’s response, as noted by BuzzFeed:

Quote:
I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam-era…It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.
Trump Didn’t Go to War. But He Did Do Something He Called His ‘Personal Vietnam’

If a Democratic candidate for President said that? Career over.

But Trump says it? The response from the **********s ranges from no comment to gushing adoration.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:38 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,129,834 times
Quote:
he'll hit you hard...you know, with these *pointing to lips*

he's gonna hit you so hard.

or, you can come aboard and stop supporting a war criminal.
Bahahahaha
With * these lips*???

Old 07-30-2016, 04:41 PM

13,828 posts, read 8,053,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
...But Trump has exhibited since day one a very simple self defensive modes operandi ..IF some one slight him ( even admits it many times)..no matter how trivial..He will react and respond. It's been in everyones face since DAY ONE!
I agree. In this instance he could have said, "Of course I've sacrificed nothing like losing a child, however I..."

His responses to "gotcha" line of questioning aren't particularly calculated. He's basically answering honestly but when Trump feels under attack he often become defensive and/or clumsy in his response.

This is where HC has the advantage. She's better experienced when it comes to deflecting questions designed to paint her into a corner.

On the other hand HC might be better at not putting her foot in her mouth. However, she comes across as calculating which is why many voters don't trust her. HC smiles and even her anger often appear plastic.

I still believe Trump has the upper hand in a debate with HC. Trumps is at home on the debate stage. The world is watching and much like Michael Jordan who wanted the ball when the champion game was on the line Trump too enjoys the high stakes. He's having fun and that an important element HC and his previous Rep opponents lacked.

HC has been training the last eight years to run against Jeb Bush or a Ted Cruz. Unfortunately, for HC and the DNC Trump isn't playing by the same political rule book and they have yet to get a handle on the guy.

All they can do is pray he says something controversial which backfires on him.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:46 PM

22,205 posts, read 19,494,856 times
Quote:
Everyone likes to think their own sacrifices are just as "sacrificial" As the next guy. Who's to say who sacrificed more and really, what does it matter? So some people had sacrifices, do they want medals?
1. He couldn't even name his sacrafices when asked.

2. Nothing compares to the ultimate sacrifice, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.