Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 12:22 PM

11,985 posts, read 5,337,013 times

Advertisements

Why is Donald Trump totally incapable of shutting the hell up? I have no pity for his campaign manager because he knew what he was signing up for, but blurbs like this have to drive him crazy.

Quote:
"Who wrote that? Did Hillary's script writers write it?” Trump said in an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos. “I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard."
Quote:
Trump also said, “If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”
Donald Trump to Father of Fallen Soldier: 'I

Old 07-30-2016, 12:38 PM
JRR

8,249 posts, read 5,772,232 times
He doesn't seem to have that mental filter that tells him this is something he should just walk away from instead of retaliating in what is kind of a no win situation. However, he just can't seem to resist doing it no matter what.

Old 07-30-2016, 01:37 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,406,632 times
Only in trumps world is hiring people so his business can make a profit considered a sacrifice. What a buffoon.

Old 07-30-2016, 01:39 PM

15,822 posts, read 12,522,398 times
Default Trump uses Khan's speech to attack Islam

Trump used Khan's speech to attack Islam, imply that Mrs Khan did not speak because her religion forbids it, and that Khan's words were not his own.

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me.”

“Who wrote that? Did Hillary's script writers write it?”

Mrs Khan, still emotional over the loss of her son, speaks to Lawrence O'Donnell below.

Mr Khan has great respect for both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell but is appalled that they and other Republicans have let this racist interloper take over their party with hardly a wimp or word of protest.

Trump and his surrogate's smear campaign is beyond the pale.

I know that Fox viewers missed Khan's convention speech as Fox small boxed it with no sound and discussed ISIS and showed ISIS flags on the main screen instead.

Khan's devastating, other 1/2 of speech, response is below:

Slain soldier’s dad: GOP should call out Trump

Old 07-30-2016, 01:40 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,646,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Only in trumps world is hiring people so his business can make a profit considered a sacrifice. What a buffoon.
Every time he speaks, I believe I have heard a new low from a presidential candidate. Until he speaks again.

Old 07-30-2016, 01:41 PM

Pressed by Stephanopoulos to name the sacrifices he’d made for his country, Trump said:

“I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”

Old 07-30-2016, 01:43 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,318,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Every time he speaks, I believe I have heard a new low from a presidential candidate. Until he speaks again.

He is truly, truly unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Pressed by Stephanopoulos to name the sacrifices he’d made for his country, Trump said: “I think I've made a lot of sacrifices. I work very, very hard. I've created thousands and thousands of jobs, tens of thousands of jobs, built great structures. I've had tremendous success. I think I've done a lot.”

I swear...lol...the debates are going to be glorious!

Old 07-30-2016, 01:47 PM

6,132 posts, read 8,037,118 times
He is an absolutely despicable piece of garbage.

How can anyone support this man?

Old 07-30-2016, 01:49 PM

Yes, Trump has sacrificed just like our soldiers.

This is Trump on sleeping around and venereal diseases:

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a dangerous world out there — it’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave solider,”

Old 07-30-2016, 01:51 PM

13,560 posts, read 10,424,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
He doesn't seem to have that mental filter that tells him this is something he should just walk away from instead of retaliating in what is kind of a no win situation. However, he just can't seem to resist doing it no matter what.
Well, Trump is pretty near incapable of not answering anything he sees as a personal attack. He is his own worst enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections