Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 11:05 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,540,756 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
does this jerk realize that his team is in DALLAS, TEXAS! .....most of the state is ANTI-Hillary.
Dallas County, where the Mavericks play, is deeply blue. As are the other two Texas cities (Houston, San Antonio) with pro teams. It's doubtful rural Texas voters will impact any of those teams' bottom lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 11:09 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,350,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Mark is with her! Has anyone endorsed Trump?
Kim Il Jong and Vladimir Putin have endorsed Trump. So there's that.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
And the Koch brothers, Rupert Murdoch and the Walton family, and I'm sure others.

Nope. Koch Brothers, Murdoch and Walton Family have all declined to support Trump.

I doubt they like Hillary, but they will never support Trump. Trump isn't conservative, nor is he liberal. He's basically nuts.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:20 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,500,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Nope. Koch Brothers, Murdoch and Walton Family have all declined to support Trump.

I doubt they like Hillary, but they will never support Trump. Trump isn't conservative, nor is he liberal. He's basically nuts.
Good summation. But I do not think he is nuts. I think pathological is more is more apropos. He seems devoid of emotion rather than lack of reality.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:26 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,902,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post

Lol, he is nuts.

I'm reading these replies by Trump supporters attacking Cuban for having no connection to normal people, making his monies in real estate, supporting Hillary. They could easily be talking about their own candidate. That is trump to the T, until of course he ran for president. Trump and Cuban are basically clones of each other. They will do and say anything to further their wealth, influence, and power.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Trump and Cuban are basically clones of each other. They will do and say anything to further their wealth, influence, and power.
Trump inherited $50 million from his dad at the age of 23, and has since declared bankruptcy SIX times, following through FOUR times. His father was one of the wealthiest men in NYC. And that $50 million was early-1970's money, so we're talking hundreds of millions in 2016 currency.

The idea that Trump is "for the common man" and "a great businessman" is frankly bizarre. Trump hasn't built a building in decades. He hasn't had connection to "the common man", ever, since birth.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:44 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,540,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I used to live in Pittsburgh. Mark Cuban, name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia. He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon. You can't live in Mount Lebanon unless you have lots of money, a privileged upbringing...
Cuban worked his way through public college, didn't inherit any money; by any standard his wealth is entirely self-made. Unlike Trump.
Since Cuban's not running for office, I don't see that matters for purposes of this thread. I'm not especially a fan of his, just setting the record straight.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,633,744 times
Who the hell is mark cuban, and why would i care who he votes for?

Old 07-31-2016, 12:01 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,460,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I used to live in Pittsburgh. Mark Cuban, name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia. He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon. You can't live in Mount Lebanon unless you have lots of money, a privileged upbringing...

so I wonder ... how does Mark Chabenisky aka Mark Cuban understand the problems with everyday people, the steel workers who lost jobs?
And how does Trump? Trump is a billionaire who came from a rich family and got a big inheritance from his dad.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:01 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Another Billionaire finds love.

I get goose bumps everytime a Billionaire throws a kiss to Clinton.

But with all of his Billions, he can only buy Clinton, not an election .... I think.
Cuban is a idiot and if there is a Clinton Administration she will go after his fortune.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections