Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 06:19 AM

5,559 posts, read 4,631,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
And normally that list of billionaires would be behind the GOP candidate, what does that tell you?
That Clinton is entirely in the pocket of Wall Street, just like Sanders said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 06:24 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Yes, many have endorsed Trump, but we don't feel the need to get excited about every endorsement. I realize that when your candidate gets an endorsement, it seems like a miracle, but to Trump supporters, when he gets an endorsement, "just another day in the park".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rsements,_2016

I do realize that the "Hillary" crowd, like sheep, like to follow and I am sure the endorsements mean more to such people.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:44 AM

15,640 posts, read 10,398,506 times
So Cuban, another globalist, is voting for Hillary. Where is the surprise with this fact? All the big banks, the insurance companies, Wall Street, Big Pharma, etc are supporting Hillary with huge donations.

And the Left cheers! Idiots.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
So Cuban, another globalist, is voting for Hillary. Where is the surprise with this fact? All the big banks, the insurance companies, Wall Street, Big Pharma, etc are supporting Hillary with huge donations.

And the Left cheers! Idiots.
They are not idiots. They are neo-liberals who only care about money under the social disguise of caring about people. Clinton's corruption is pretty transparent and if not transparent totally revealed by Sanders. But neo-liberals as their brethren neo-cons don't care one iota about their children, their neighbors, their countryman, nor all the people suffering all over the c world because of Clinton's neo-liberalism. They only care about their 401ks.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:31 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,529,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
That Clinton is entirely in the pocket of Wall Street, just like Sanders said.
Wall Street is the seat of the oligarchy, they have far more influence through congressional members who make and legislate policy. POTUS, whether democrat or republican, may be in their pocket but they need legislation first.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtired14 View Post
Wall Street is the seat of the oligarchy, they have far more influence through congressional members who make and legislate policy. POTUS, whether democrat or republican, may be in their pocket but they need legislation first.
The Billionaire Class pretty much have everything and now they want the Supreme Court. The more Billionaires line up behind their Puppet, the more I feel that under no circumstances should Clinton win.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:13 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,186,659 times
Default Texas votes worth less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
My Texas vote cancels out Cuban and I don't have near his money.
Not when Pennsylvania's electoral vote goes to Clinton and your Texas vote is worthless because everyone knows an orange orangutan could head up the Republican ticket in Texas and would win. In other words, Texas Republicans don't need to bother with voting come November, it's in the bag for them in this one-party state.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:16 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,529,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
The Billionaire Class pretty much have everything and now they want the Supreme Court. The more Billionaires line up behind their Puppet, the more I feel that under no circumstances should Clinton win.
I should think the billionaire class would prefer a conservative leaning SC, Clinton would clearly shift it to the left.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:27 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,902,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
kenny you can't blame trump for trump buying politicians, if they're for sale, why not purchase one or five?
Aren't you a Trump supporter? Sometimes I don't understand what people write in here. You write this like its a positive thing for Trump to buy politicians.

Who is worse, the prostitite or the person paying the prostitute?

Old 07-31-2016, 08:48 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,463,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Mark Cuban is establishment. Screw him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections