Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2016, 08:49 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,336,963 times

Advertisements

Mark is with her! Has anyone endorsed Trump?

Mark Cuban calls Donald Trump a 'jagoff,' says he's voting for Hillary Clinton - Business Insider

Quote:
PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton toured the U.S. Rust Belt on Saturday, promising to reject bad international trade deals during a factory visit and securing the endorsement of investor Mark Cuban at a Pittsburgh rally.

The Dallas Mavericks owner, who said as recently as last month that there was a "good chance" he would vote for Donald Trump, instead criticized the Republican nominee's leadership in front of an energetic crowd.

"Leadership is not yelling and screaming and intimidating," Cuban said.
"You know what we call a person like that in Pittsburgh? A jagoff!" Cuban added, using disparaging Pittsburgh slang.

Cuban had spoken with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta several times in recent weeks and called him on Thursday to say he was ready to endorse Clinton, a campaign aide said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 08:54 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,636,356 times
Another Billionaire finds love.

I get goose bumps everytime a Billionaire throws a kiss to Clinton.

But with all of his Billions, he can only buy Clinton, not an election .... I think.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:55 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,051,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Mark is with her! Has anyone endorsed Trump?
Only half of the American voters so far.

Old 07-30-2016, 08:58 PM

5,559 posts, read 4,636,356 times
Does anyone have a list of Billionaires? We can just list them all as endorsing Clinton ... except trump of course.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:01 PM

27,218 posts, read 46,796,264 times
Mark Cuban was over a month ago on TV stating he was asked to go against Trump as 3rd party and he declined as he knew he wouldn't have a chance and he wasn't voting for him.

The real estate shark has sued Trump as Trump got more commission on a deal and over a decade later she issuing him and she will not vote for him. What a suprise after starting a lawsuit against him whining over a deal.

But she ended up saying she believes he will win.

Personally I think both sharks did remarkable well in life but I'm o fan of either of them. Neither am I suprised about their choice and neither do I care what they vote for.

I rather just watch a show without hearing about their personal political preferences.

Nancy Grace was smart to say she doesn't want to talk about politics and I appreciate that.

Let's a host be a host without disclosing their preference so we can watch a non political show without that part being included.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:01 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,774,418 times
I used to live in Pittsburgh. Mark Cuban, name from "Chabenisky" to "Cuban" after his family emigrated from Russia. He grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon. You can't live in Mount Lebanon unless you have lots of money, a privileged upbringing...

so I wonder ... how does Mark Chabenisky aka Mark Cuban understand the problems with everyday people, the steel workers who lost jobs?

Old 07-30-2016, 09:02 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,255,141 times
My Texas vote cancels out Cuban and I don't have near his money.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:03 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,283,213 times
does this jerk realize that his team is in DALLAS, TEXAS! .....most of the state is ANTI-Hillary.

Will Cuban explain to his Texans fellow residents that he will endorse a corrupt liar that wants to take away their 2nd amendment and is for abortions on demand at taxpayers expense....I'm sure Texans will feel good about that.

He lives in a bubble! No idea what the middle class have to suffer with a Hillary's term.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:05 PM

12,978 posts, read 9,679,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richrf View Post
Does anyone have a list of Billionaires? We can just list them all as endorsing Clinton ... except trump of course.

And the Koch brothers, Rupert Murdoch and the Walton family, and I'm sure others.

Old 07-30-2016, 09:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,774,418 times
"On November 17, 2008, it was reported that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed a civil suit against Mark Cuban relating to alleged insider trading in the shares of Mamma.com, now known as Copernic.[64]

A stock dilution occurred shortly after a trade in June 2004, giving hints of inside knowledge at the time of the trade, and Cuban allegedly was saved from a loss of $750,000.[65] The SEC claimed that Cuban ordered the sale of his holdings in Mamma.com after he had been confidentially approached by the company to participate in a transaction likely to dilute shares of current shareholders. Cuban disputed the charges, saying he had not agreed to keep the information secret."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections