Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 02:07 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,280,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Forget the BS Hilliary and the msm feed you.
EXCLUSIVE

Look guys, at some point in your adult life, you will have to learn to tell the difference between fact and speculation. If you don't know what speculation means, look it up.

Quote:

Binney raised the possibility that the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s server was done not by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker
Basically this guy is saying: I think so and so did it, but I have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Yes, using that line of logic, it's also possible that the DNC was hacked by Elvis Presley.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 02:11 PM

549 posts, read 294,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Breitbart article:
"Speaking as an analyst, Binney raised the possibility that the hack of the Democratic National Committee’s server was done not by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker concerned about Clinton’s compromise of national security secrets via her personal email use."
"Binney raised the possibility"...

...in Breitbart yet...

Not to veer too far off-topic, but I'm hereby "raising the possibility" that the russians are feeding news scoops to the trump camp so that they're "ahead of the news" and thus have an advantage over clinton in talking about foreign affairs.

...Like recently, Trump says at a rally that he "always" was told that the worst mistake america could make geopolitically is to bring china and russia closer together... Couple days later, news outlets report that China and Russia will hold joint naval drills in the south china sea this fall...

Now that's suspicious... more plausible than your disgruntled worker story, given manafort's connections and trump & putin's "bromance"...

Old 07-31-2016, 02:15 PM

26,220 posts, read 22,387,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Look guys, at some point in your adult life, you will have to learn to tell the difference between fact and speculation. If you don't know what speculation means, look it up.

Basically this guy is saying: I think so and so did it, but I have absolutely no proof whatsoever.

Yes, using that line of logic, it's also possible that the DNC was hacked by Elvis Presley.
The point is that your parties charge of "treason" against Trump was a bunch of horse poop, which is actually for the most part what you all shovel. Now, you'll have to agree that Trump doing this was only speculation and that you had no proof and that it could just as easily been hacked by Elvis Presley. I rest my case.

Old 07-31-2016, 02:29 PM

27,811 posts, read 16,324,812 times
Quote:

Binney stated a possibility~ Honesty... Hilliary went on record today stating as a fact " the Russians hacked"~LIAR .. You should be used to "little lies" by now. Should have played this at the DNC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Old 07-31-2016, 02:30 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,218,335 times
Ha, good article OP. Trump 2016!

Old 08-01-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The point is that your parties charge of "treason" against Trump was a bunch of horse poop, which is actually for the most part what you all shovel. Now, you'll have to agree that Trump doing this was only speculation and that you had no proof and that it could just as easily been hacked by Elvis Presley. I rest my case.

Did you not know what Trump said??!

Trump called on the Russians to hack our emails. He didn't say Elvis or whoever they are, he specifically said, "Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

That's a very specific and unequivical charge.

You're not going to be able to spin your way out of this.

Old 08-01-2016, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Binney stated a possibility~ Honesty... Hilliary went on record today stating as a fact " the Russians hacked"~LIAR .. You should be used to "little lies" by now. Should have played this at the DNC
Our own intelligence experts said Russia hacked the DNC emails. Hillary didnt' lie, she is repeating what our own people are saying.

Unless you know something that our own experts don't, this is another baseless lie from the right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/wo...ck-emails.html

Old 08-01-2016, 11:59 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,881,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Julian Assange even warned it wasn't the Commies but possibly a disgruntled DNC staffer

Yep, he said if they choose to come forward "some will have egg on their face"!

Old 08-02-2016, 12:09 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,881,981 times
Quote:
Our own intelligence experts said Russia hacked the DNC emails. Hillary didnt' lie, she is repeating what our own people are saying.

Unless you know something that our own experts don't, this is another baseless lie from the right.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/wo...ck-emails.html

But they didn't accuse Trump, now did they? Plus .....aren't our "intelligence experts" the lying CIA?

My GOD, is there anyone on the planet stupid enough to believe ANYTHING they have to say!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 08-02-2016 at 12:31 AM..

Old 08-02-2016, 12:28 AM

8,933 posts, read 5,420,200 times
Did they work out of Cinncinati, by chance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections