Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 12:38 PM

27,821 posts, read 16,335,815 times

Advertisements

Are you surprised? I'm not. As a matter of fact, everytime she opens her hole a lie falls out.
SHE LIED! Hillary's Tearjerker About Handicapped Girl in Wheelchair in DNC Speech WAS ALL A LIE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 12:46 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,322,830 times
There isnt a dam thing about Clinton, thats true.

Old 07-31-2016, 12:53 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,503,957 times
If ANY politicians were HONEST people, they wouldn't be politicians!

Old 07-31-2016, 01:23 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Are you surprised? I'm not. As a matter of fact, everytime she opens her hole a lie falls out.
SHE LIED! Hillary's Tearjerker About Handicapped Girl in Wheelchair in DNC Speech WAS ALL A LIE!

Robin Hood was a fictional story too, but you would think the food stampers, and slackeys, thought it was a biography of a saint.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:29 PM

26,232 posts, read 22,402,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
If true, only mocking the disabled could be worse. Oh, wait a minute. We actually know that happened. It wasn't Hillary either. Lol.
What about this: Hillary In Hot Water After Offensive Rant Goes Viral – ‘Get Those F*cking Retards Out Of Here’ | WorldDailyOnline.com | News, Politics, Entertainment, Opinion and Videos

Or, Obama's comment about bowling and the Special Olympics.

I am the mother of an adult son with Down syndrome and I have not heard my candidate verbally abuse or make up stories about the disabled. I would know. Here at CD, they debated whether or not people like my son should be euthanized and more than once. Where were all of these people that claim Trump mocked the disabled when that discussion was going on? Where was the concern?

Hillary has gotten away with lying. Her supporters think it "cool" to get away with cheating and lying, so she continues to spoon feed them.

There is no one more disabled than Hillary Clinton, morally, mentally and physically. She is spent.

What we really need is a headline saying "Hillary tells the truth", now, that would be news!

Old 07-31-2016, 01:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,322,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
If true, only mocking the disabled could be worse. Oh, wait a minute. We actually know that happened. It wasn't Hillary either. Lol.
I think using disabled people as a prop for votes is pretty dam bad, especially when you need to lie about it..

Old 07-31-2016, 01:35 PM

Hilliary Rodham Clinton, A lie

Old 07-31-2016, 02:40 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,283,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post

Once again, logic thinking and common sense failed conservatives - just because a service is being offered, DOES NOT mean people are actually using it.

Here are the facts:

Quote:

What called their attention to New Bedford was the great unexplained discrepancy between Census figures and the actual count of children attending school. Dozens of children were simply not accounted for in the classroom. The defense fund, which grew out of the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s, sent Rodham and others here to go door to door, to literally survey the city house by house.

Steve Urbon: Hillary Rodham discovered a dark secret in New Bedford - News - southcoasttoday.com - New Bedford, MA

The reason the Children Defense Fund send Hillary and others to New Bradford in the first place is because there were significant number of children missing in the class rooms!!!! That is a fact.

Hillary went door to door because they actually wanted to account for each and every missing children!!! That is a fact.

Back in those times, it was not uncommon for parents to keep disabled people at home.

Quote:

School Committee member Lawrence Finnerty recalls how far the schools had to go before they could accommodate children with physical and mental disabilities. Before the act was passed (in 1975), he said, many people with profoundly mentally-handicapped children would simply keep them at home, even though technically they were not supposed to. "Nobody went after them," he said.

And this is a problem that extended beyond New Bradford.

Quote:

It was not only New Bedford's problem, certainly, but it was bad here. School Committee member Marlene Pollock said that in those days she was teaching in Somerville, and she recalls that "I had a student who was a senior in high school and he could not read," she said "He was dyslexic, but that was never discovered or attended to or anything. He was going to school and not getting anything. And he graduated."
This was such a major issue that CONGRESS HAD TO PASS A LAW SPECIFICALLY FOR DISABLED CHILDREN in 1975.

Quote:

Situations such as this, especially the survey of New Bedford, were brought to the attention of Congress, which wasted no time, comparatively speaking, passing the Education for All Handicapped Children Act in 1975, later to be expanded and renamed the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. For the first time, in schools getting federal funds, handicapped students were to receive equal access to education, and one meal a day at school.
In 1975 this began the long process of providing a decent education for children with all sorts of disabilities.

If things were as rosy in New Bradford in 1973 as you right-wingers are claiming, it would not have caught the attention of the Children's Defense Fund, Hillary would not be send to New Bradford, it would not have gotten the attention of Congress, and they would not have the need to pass a law about it!!!

Think guys think.

The entire chain of events leading to the passage of Education for All Handicapped Children Act in 1975 effectively DEBUNKED yet another right-wing lie!!!

Last edited by beb0p; 07-31-2016 at 02:48 PM..

Old 07-31-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Hillary went door to door because they actually wanted to account for each and every missing children!!! That is a fact.
No, that's a hoot LOL..
PLOOP!~ HilLiary musta opened her mouth again..

Old 07-31-2016, 02:46 PM

34,297 posts, read 15,749,664 times
Crooked Hillary is AKA " Hood Robbin."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections