Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 06:15 AM

21,167 posts, read 19,761,393 times

Advertisements

No wonder she dresses like Benny Hinn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 06:25 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
"You did not enter a credit agreement with that hospital," she told me, "so I cannot fathom why they are pursuing you as if you did. In addition, that hospital is aided by the state of New York and the federal government, so they are way out of line."

So EVERYONE who is treated by a hospital or doctor does not need to pay? Right?

So what happened to the Democratic claim that people were going bankrupt, or losing their homes because of hospital bills?

Furthermore, he was working part time so he qualified for medicaid BEFORE ACA.. the whole story is full of complete ignorance and stupidity..
But, they are dragging the bottom trying to come up with something positive on Hillary. You got to admit that is a BIG job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Unlike trump, I can admit to a mistake. Yes, the person was a man. I did read the story. My point is that hillary isn't the totally evil, vile creature that y'all paint her to be. Of course, I understand that posting something about her that is positive won't change your minds, as you understand that defending trump by belittling anyone who states in public that they don't support/trust/agree with him or his followers, won't change my mind.
And, your point is refuted by many, many sources. The woman is indeed a totally evil, vile creature. We did not paint her that way, she painted herself that way. Don't they call what you are trying to do "putting lipstick on a pig"?

Hillary doesn't have a shred of integrity, not a shred. It is "time" to stop supporting someone for their gender and start looking at the issues and the horror that Hillary will bring if she is elected.

Do some reading on sociopathic behavior to help you understand her and her evil and vile ways.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:38 AM

24,439 posts, read 23,103,140 times
Hillary is not a human being, she's a harpy. Don't pretend she has a soul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections