Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2016, 08:21 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times

Advertisements

With the newly released nude pictures to bash Melania Trump the Democratic media has set a new low.

However I hope they refrain from shackles..or first male nude pictures.

The image of him and his cigars and sexual harassment was already enough to hear about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 08:25 PM

1,043 posts, read 899,929 times
Pathetic isn't it.

With all the serious issues that need to be addressed they are focusing on nude photos.
And people eat this kind of stuff up because they aren't intelligent enough to look at the real problems we face and instead focus on drivel.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:30 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
I think the silent majority is not taking it and that movement is growing every day.

Even trying to influence teens during a teen award by having balloons and skankles name big on the screen will not help.

They keep throwing a life line to her but soon she is not able to hang on.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:32 PM

993 posts, read 767,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
With the newly released nude pictures to bash Melania Trump the Democratic media has set a new low.

The image of him and his cigars and sexual harassment was already enough to hear about.
The nude photo was released by the New York Post, a newspaper endorsing Trump. The gossip is that Trump had them release the photo to deflect from his series of blunders over the weekend.

I seriously doubt that, but then again.....nothing would surprise me. As far as I'm concerned, it's a non-event. What's the big deal? She was a model, she was young.

Last edited by homeonthelittlemountain; 07-31-2016 at 08:51 PM..

Old 07-31-2016, 08:53 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Do you mean the pictures in the NY Post?

Reportedly they were shot in 1996 for Max Magazine not to be confused with similar photos for GQ. She signed the rights to the images when she was paid.

The NY Post endorsed Trump back in April.

I would not assume the pictures embarrass either of them.

Old 07-31-2016, 08:55 PM

993 posts, read 767,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Do you mean the pictures in the NY Post?

Reportedly they were shot in 1996 for Max Magazine not to be confused with similar photos for GQ. She signed the rights to the images when she was paid.

The NY Post endorsed Trump back in April.

I would not assume the pictures embarrass either of them.
Yep. I meant NYP. And yes, it's no big deal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections