Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 06:00 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,542,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Trump is a moron....

Hillary is a criminal political opportunist....

Those are our choices.....
I like Gary Johnson's ideas. He seems to be sensible and he and his running mate has a resume to back up their candidacy.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:09 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,385,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
no, i don't think its any sure thing he will transform himself into a calmer individual who isn't tossing around 5th grade insults at the drop of a hat....im HOPING he will change, but if he doesn't than he doesn't, i mostly care about action. what actions is he going to take to improve the country, if he improves the country and gets care for our vets that is lacking and implements a strong vetting process to make sure people aren't in this country illegally and a host of other things than i can deal with a few childish insults here or there.

My feeling is more that hillary will be a terrible president and nothing will change with her and we need SOME change, maybe we don't need rash changes like trump is proposing, but we need something, we gotta stop the blood in the streets and the drugs from pouring in over the borders for starters, hillary isn't interested in any of that stuff she hasn't talked about it at all, i'm going on the 'upside' that trump has, even if its only a small shot he will be a good president, its a chance i'm willing to take...i know exactly what i'm going to get with hillary, that's pretty much nothing different than what we have now, i'm willing to take the chance we get some changes that we need. is it possible he's just like all the rest and all the promises are hot air? sure, its possible, but what if he's legit? she's NOT legit and he's probably not legit either, but at least he has a small shot to shock us in a good way......that's what im hoping for.
Sounds like something said before casting a vote for Hitler in 1932.
How'd THAT turn out?
Not all change is GOOD change.
The guy is an unstable narcissistic megalomanic.

Ken

Old 08-01-2016, 06:50 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,111,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Sounds like something said before casting a vote for Hitler in 1932.
How'd THAT turn out?
Not all change is GOOD change.
The guy is an unstable narcissistic megalomanic.

Ken
The scariest part is that the poster you're responding to has stated that he knows that's exactly what Trump is, but he's going to vote for him anyway. That's how low the intelligence level of the American electorate has sunk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections