Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 11:03 AM

2,249 posts, read 2,823,842 times

Advertisements

So as Trump continues to whine how he is being selfishly attacked, it makes me realize how weak he is. For the past 8 YEARS Obama, has been criticized, insulted and attacked continuously. Whether you agree with those criticisms, insults or attacks, you have to admit that Obama never whined or made himself the victim.

How often did Obama cry "Fox News just wants to destroy me, they are biased" or "this is just a conspiracy by the right to destroy me". Through and through he was above all that.

Then I look at how thin skinned Trump is, and it's incredible that people support him. Don't you see how weak he is? Every little critique or insult he takes it so personal and has amplify the situation to make it worse. I just don't understand how people can support him?! I am positive that if these Trump supporters had someone as whiny, bitchy and weak as Trump in their family, or at work, they would not be able to stand that person.

So my question to Trump supporters, can you agree that Obama handles himself much better than Trump can and by A LOT? Even Hilary Clinton. Has she gone on a tirade against Fox News? Is she constantly berating the Right because they throw insults at her?

Please tell me you agree. If you don't agree then elaborate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 11:09 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
oh please.. Thread is beyond stupid..

Obama has done nothing but complained, just like the Clintons.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:12 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
I'll play the game -
Obama Blames Conservative Media, Limbaugh and Fox News For Failures...Again - Katie Pavlich
Obama blames Fox News, 'Obamaphones' for resentment of poor | Washington Examiner
Obama Blames
Figures. Obama Blames FOX NEWS for Failed War on Poverty (VIDEO)

I can find lots more! It's never Obama's fault - always someone else.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:12 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
I agree not much complaining from Obama and when he did air some concerns he did it with a lot more tact and class ,the Trump thing hasnt stopped whining from the git go.
Xray your links are a poor source of depicting a complaining Obama as they are so biased i believe some creative license and embellishment went into the writing of the articles.Just look at the other stories in the links its all about hating Obama or Clinton or Liberals.

Last edited by jambo101; 08-01-2016 at 11:21 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 11:15 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Barack can't complain. Everything said about him is true.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:15 AM

Haha you guys think that Obama's few complaints compare to Trumps DAILY and ridiculous ones? Really? Because Obama spends all day on Twitter too hurling insults and bitching haha.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:17 AM

13,601 posts, read 4,932,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
oh please.. Thread is beyond stupid..

Obama has done nothing but complained, just like the Clintons.
The thread is right on. If you disagree, why don't you post some supporting evidence?

Old 08-01-2016, 11:25 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,975,748 times
Yes, hillary has complained. Remember "the vast right wing conspiracy" that she complained about many years ago? Perhaps she is still crying about that, I don't pay close attention to her rantings, I would not know.
But then, if everybody else would simply shut up about the issue, it would go away and trump would not be complaining. But, no, every time one anti-trump says something, another chimes in. Typical politics.
As for the Khan family, they had their moment of fame in front of the DNC, made some accusations that may or may not be true, and shoved their son into the limelight. I wonder what HE would say about this mess? I knew a lot of Army Captains, and most of them would be wishing the parents had kept quiet!
The parents are apparently saying that if trump had been in office when they arrived in the United States, they would have been denied entry. That makes me wonder what is in their past that would have been cause for denial? What are they NOT telling us? WHY do they think they would have been denied entry?

Old 08-01-2016, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Yes, hillary has complained. Remember "the vast right wing conspiracy" that she complained about many years ago? Perhaps she is still crying about that, I don't pay close attention to her rantings, I would not know.
But then, if everybody else would simply shut up about the issue, it would go away and trump would not be complaining. But, no, every time one anti-trump says something, another chimes in. Typical politics.
As for the Khan family, they had their moment of fame in front of the DNC, made some accusations that may or may not be true, and shoved their son into the limelight. I wonder what HE would say about this mess? I knew a lot of Army Captains, and most of them would be wishing the parents had kept quiet!
The parents are apparently saying that if trump had been in office when they arrived in the United States, they would have been denied entry. That makes me wonder what is in their past that would have been cause for denial? What are they NOT telling us? WHY do they think they would have been denied entry?
That's the best you can muster. SEVERAL YEARS AGO. Compared to Trumps DAILY rantings?

The issues don't go away because Trump makes them worse. Imagine if Hilary has said something similar to what Trump did of Mr. Kahn. The Trump supporters would be all over her (admit you know it's true). The point is Trump doesn't know how to pick his battles.

For example in Colorado, the fire department would not let everyone into the room where Trump was having his speech last week due to fire codes. So what does Trump do? He insults the fire department and accuses them of being Hilary supporters. You think that is warranted?! You think that is good behavior of a leader?

Well karma is a ***** because later on, guess who got trapped in the elevator, and guess who had to save Trump's butt? Yup the fire department he had just insulted. It's crazy that so many of you think this is appropriate behavior. He is a child. If any other adult were to act like in front of you you would be like WTF? But because it's Trump it's justified.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:29 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
He hasn't though he very well could have just done that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections