Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 06:41 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,136,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I am-- and it never was espionage come on! - You forgot the latest scandal with the Ashley Madison--mis use yea hm hmm-and so many other stuff- changing to a server that they let you use, you figure they know what they are doing - who keeps up with techs??
-- I'm pretty good at that stuff (technology) but I can see why it may happen- its all about intent-
If you ever been in the military- they run it military style-- the Feds don't roll that way-- should they- yes-- but it's no so
just see-- the presidents of this country are no way vetted by anyone - not even FBI CIA NSA or IRS
Removing classified information from a secure location is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

Storing classified information in an unauthorized location is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

Giving classified information to people that are not authorized to receive it is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

So yes, Hillary committed espionage, and the FBI director confirmed it.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:49 PM

26,735 posts, read 15,291,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Removing classified information from a secure location is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

Storing classified information in an unauthorized location is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

Giving classified information to people that are not authorized to receive it is espionage, which is what Hillary did.

If Hillary wins, she needs to pardon Petraeus and others convicted for giving classified info to those not authorized to handle it.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:52 PM

33,616 posts, read 12,816,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
Even the Fact Checker for the Washington Post had to give her Four Pinocchios for that whopper.
I was wondering if someone was going to mention this. The Chris Wallace interview with Hillary aired over the weekend and, as you noted, the Post gave her 4 Pinocchios re her claim during that interview about Comey's position on the matter/what he said.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:53 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,170,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Take a step back....

First of all I admit Trump is a corrupt liar and I haven't committed to vote for him.

You response is to attack me for pointing out facts. You in essence are cheering on Hillary's lies and unsound judgment.

You won't find me excusing Trump's BS - he needs to get called out for it. I've called him out on various things.

We all suffer because you and others ignore BS from our elites so we get more and more of it.
Some of us are undecided and the factual updates on how the campaigns are being run is relevant to who we should elect in November.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:41 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,088,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
no you would NOT - prob get a fine and suspension if you were a fed-
Not likely, not likely at all. Had I or any other person done what Hillary did we'd very likely have spent some time in jail.

Old 08-01-2016, 08:56 PM

35,859 posts, read 21,273,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

He sorta said yea , but mis handled , yea but not criminal--- truth be told those emails are subject to policy of the agency. Military might hang you for that, but there is a huge difference in this content. Much of classified is not all that and a bag in beans. For instance, A bolo is classified - by end of day the news has the info . Some emails say classified as part of the profile,, contents could be a potato salad recipe. That is the truth, and top secret info is not, again tell you -not passed via any internet server.

Old 08-02-2016, 06:54 AM

28,336 posts, read 16,485,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Not likely, not likely at all. Had I or any other person done what Hillary did we'd very likely have spent some time in jail.

Like Bryan Nishimura - or is he as politically connected and powerful as Hillary and that's why/how he stayed out of jail?

Old 08-02-2016, 07:11 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
""Comey said, I was truthful""

Ya, she said it!!! She has to lie to her base of liars! They get it. The rest of America doesn't!

Old 08-02-2016, 08:01 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,745,019 times
This exchange speaks volumes:

https://youtu.be/tV6q9LOubfc

Old 08-02-2016, 08:04 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,094,797 times
Every Secretary of State receives, handles and sends classified email. Normally it is done on a secure government server.
Clinton is asking the American people to believe that during her entire tenure as Secretary of State, that she never handled any classified emails.
If she never handled classified information then she wasn't doing her job. Why is it that all her predecessors received and sent top secret information but she didn't?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections