Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 09:18 AM

35,308 posts, read 52,549,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
In either case, she shouldn't be president, as she jeopardized US secrets to keep her own secrets.
I'd be interested to see some examples of these supposed classified emails Hillary was supposed to have sent. I'm wondering what information could have been contained within them if when she sent them they werent classified but sometime later they were changed to classified status. The CIA found no reason for further action on the issue.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:27 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,266,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I'd be interested to see some examples of these supposed classified emails Hillary was supposed to have sent. I'm wondering what information could have been contained within them if when she sent them they werent classified but sometime later they were changed to classified status. The CIA found no reason for further action on the issue.
Let's set aside the legal argument for a second.

Quote:
For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation.
Is she a complete idiot or was it for her own selfish reasons?

Old 08-02-2016, 09:40 AM

27,391 posts, read 15,508,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
She's a serial unconscious liar.....she has no compunction not to lie, the truth and the lie are the same thing to Hillary...always lying to get what she wants. I think she needs treatment.
I think you are correct.

She even lies when it serves no purpose or advantage at all.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:55 AM

5,127 posts, read 2,611,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Comney said in front of congress that only 3 emails were marked classified, all 3 marked incorrectly so that the person reading wouldnt have know n they were classified and that 2 of the 3 shouldnt have been marked so in the first place.

So at best, you are talking about her receiving 1 email, and worst 3. this seems like nitpicking.

Ive personally found more than -3- myself. Doesnt 1 make what she said a lie? 2? 5? 10? where do you draw the line?

The official investigating has found more Im sure and isnt there a lot of them "missing"?

Old 08-02-2016, 10:08 AM

26,724 posts, read 15,282,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
She did send information that was classified at the time she sent it and was marked so per Comey himself.

It is disappointing that you value your political party over your country where you spin BS.

She risked her country's secrets for selfish reasons...and all Comey could say was that she was not sophisticated enough to understand that the symbol for classified intelligence was what it was. And you nod your ignore even that and nod your head to Hillary's proven lies.

The Washington Post, which will endorse Hillary, gave her 4 out of 4 Pinnochios for her lie about not having sent info that was classified at the time. Yet you applaud her continued lie on the topic.

Why don't you love your country more than your political party and at least try to hold her accountable even if you vote for her?

Old 08-02-2016, 11:13 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,550,763 times
She gave unrestricted access to her attys who according to comes testimony DID NOT have security clearances. She handed over her hard drive with every classified email she had ever received to at least 2 people, in an office with God knows how many people working there (cleaning crews, assistants, etc) that didn't have security clearances.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:51 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,094,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
One issue I've not heard addressed is did she have an issued email address from the State Department? If she did, did she ever use it? Was that address somehow attached to her private server? Sounds trivial but I think there's merit to it in that intent exists perhaps.
She is on record saying she used just 1 email address .... "for convenience".

Old 08-02-2016, 11:59 AM

83,686 posts, read 76,040,397 times
How do you defend...or ignore this? Remember the "secretary of state" did this with a calm tone right in our faces.

Watch Pinocchios nose grow

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...20894271471620

Old 08-02-2016, 12:04 PM

26,724 posts, read 15,282,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
She is on record saying she used just 1 email address .... "for convenience".
Hillary lied and said she set up a private server for "convenience" because she only used 1 device and it is inconvenient to use multiple emails on one device.

The thing is, Comey said she used multiple devices as well as Hillary herself said she did before the sandal broke and she started lying continually on the subject.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:39 PM

35,308 posts, read 52,549,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
She did send information that was classified at the time she sent it and was marked so per Comey himself.

It is disappointing that you value your political party over your country where you spin BS.

She risked her country's secrets for selfish reasons...and all Comey could say was that she was not sophisticated enough to understand that the symbol for classified intelligence was what it was. And you nod your ignore even that and nod your head to Hillary's proven lies.

The Washington Post, which will endorse Hillary, gave her 4 out of 4 Pinnochios for her lie about not having sent info that was classified at the time. Yet you applaud her continued lie on the topic.

Why don't you love your country more than your political party and at least try to hold her accountable even if you vote for her?
I was looking for some examples of these highly classified emails rather than your biased opinion.Whatever those emails were it was not classified enough to have Mr Comey push for further action on the issue.Until i see some proof of the gravity of these emails i`m tending to think of them as just another lame strawman propped up by a desparate rightwing on par with the Benghazi issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections