Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 04:52 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,109,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Give me one as an example.
You may get to see examples of these in the future because it's likely they were hacked. Otherwise you can only hope to live long enough to find out what was in them. SAP is the highest designation for classified material there is, it's need to know, the President himself may not have direct access to that information. That's not to say he can't get it but information like that is compartmentalized.

Quote:
over unsubstantiated supposedly classified emails.
It's not unsubstantiated, it's in the FBI director report which I have quoted numerous times.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:01 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,602,141 times
Ive provided examples in the Benghazi committee thread.

You can find some of the released(and very well scrubbed) emails here:
https://foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Old 08-03-2016, 05:17 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,536,905 times
Hillary Clinton may very well be the most corrupt politician on Earth right now. Her habitual, relentless lying is just one component of that.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:55 AM

59,217 posts, read 27,416,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Comney said in front of congress that only 3 emails were marked classified, all 3 marked incorrectly so that the person reading wouldnt have know n they were classified and that 2 of the 3 shouldnt have been marked so in the first place.

So at best, you are talking about her receiving 1 email, and worst 3. this seems like nitpicking.
If it is ONLY 1, she broke the law.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:01 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,536,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
If it is ONLY 1, she broke the law.

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?
Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?
Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.
Comey: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there’s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?
Comey: No.
Is there a bigger liar on Earth than this woman?

Barack Obama and Donald Trump have to be regarded as noteworthy next-tier competitors for that claim, but seriously, who lies more frequently and more blatantly, without hesitation or remorse, than Hillary Clinton?

Old 08-03-2016, 06:03 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,580,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
I'm not even going to wade into this. Why bother? No sense arguing with those who support Mr. Trump. They've got enough on their plate....
Calling Hillary out for her lies is a separate subject that has nothing to do with Trump. I support this criticism of Hillary, and I'm not a Trump supporter. Everything isn'r 'Us vs.Them'.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:04 AM

35,742 posts, read 21,110,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Every Secretary of State receives, handles and sends classified email. Normally it is done on a secure government server.
Clinton is asking the American people to believe that during her entire tenure as Secretary of State, that she never handled any classified emails.
If she never handled classified information then she wasn't doing her job. Why is it that all her predecessors received and sent top secret information but she didn't?

classified yes- secret no-- - and I already explained classified could be a BOLO or a blueberry pie recipe- has nothing to do with content. its a label some use in all their emails - the secret important stuff NOT via EMAIL --

Old 08-03-2016, 06:33 AM

26,551 posts, read 15,122,902 times
A true American that puts country over party politics.

Trump having lied about the NFL does not negate criticism that Hillary put her own secrets above our nation's secrets and continually lies about it even after it is proven a lie.

If we accept lies and BS from our leaders, as so many Democrats insist we do for Hillary, then we will get more lies and BS from our leaders. This is a path of destruction for our country. This is loving your political party more than your country.

I will gladly participate in Trump has lied too threads as I have already done.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-06-2016 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 08-03-2016, 06:34 AM

57,380 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
classified yes- secret no-- - and I already explained classified could be a BOLO or a blueberry pie recipe- has nothing to do with content. its a label some use in all their emails - the secret important stuff NOT via EMAIL --
Yes the level is important, classified is very broad term, there was at one time sensitive, secret, top secret...

Old 08-03-2016, 06:49 AM

26,551 posts, read 15,122,902 times
Once again, the Washington Post, which will endorse Hillary has stated that her recent comments on her being truthful on emailgate and not having sent classified emails is 4 out of 4 Pinnochios - their worst rating for liars.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...were-truthful/

I beg Democrats to not be sheep and admit she lied and continues to lie about it.

If you still want to vote for her due to policies that is fine.

What good does it do the country to lie for her? That will only encourage her to lie more and more as she knows her flock will carry her water for her.

Why should Hillary ever tell the truth about anything if millions cheer on her lies?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections