Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2016, 09:03 PM

549 posts, read 292,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
A guy who wants to murder innocent families of terrorists is a sweet teddy bear to you? If your cousin commits an act of terror, you'll be turning yourself and family into Trump's death squad?
...And anybody who protests gets "put down" like the chinese authorities did in tiannamen square, which trump also admires...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...strong-n536761

Old 08-02-2016, 09:07 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Clinton unfit for Office and the Secret Knows it.

Secret Service Agent Blows Whistle on Mentally Unstable Hillary Clinton
Sensationalized nonsense that should be in the fantasy section of the bookstore.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...service-224578

"The author of a new tell-all book about Hillary Clinton could never have seen any of what he claims — he was too low-ranking — say several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details, including the president of the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service."

Gilhooly, president of the Association of Former Agents of the U.S. Secret Service, theorized to Politico that Byrne is simply repeating the most outrageous Clinton White House rumors as fact and then fictionalizing his role in them.

The Secret Service Officer Out to Get Hillary Clinton - The Daily Beast

As far as Hillary Clinton being mentally unstable, please.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-02-2016 at 09:38 PM..

Old 08-02-2016, 09:47 PM

51,648 posts, read 25,803,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Trump is a teddy bear, he's a great dad and family man.
This would be the "teddy bear" who advocates torture, bombing civilians and who knows how many other war crimes?

This would be "great dad" whose daughter tried to humanize him with an anecdote about when her friend died, he called?

This would be the "family man" who has affairs, left his second wife because he was bored, held parties where models were invited to entertain his business associates and who is now married to one of those models?

Well, now. I must say.

Old 08-02-2016, 09:57 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,229,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Trump is a teddy bear, he's a great dad and family man, he's nothing of the sort.

Trump? Is that you?

Or is it John Miller?

Old 08-02-2016, 10:08 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,835,280 times
As far as that tell all book by the "Secret Service" guy.......ANYONE can write a book but whether or not it is factual and accurate is a different story. Bet this guy saw a chance to capitalize on the current circus and whipped up a juicy fairy tale that he is claiming is all true. Any real Secret Service guy would have more integrity and loyalty than to write such trash. These are the guys who will take a bullet intended for a President or his family.

And, of course, Trump jumps on it as being Gospel, and has to use it to prop up his failing candidacy. No story here, just gossip and unproven claims by an unknown and low ranking rent a cop.

Don

Old 08-02-2016, 11:08 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,369,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The more I see Donny behave like a petulant 6 year old the more I wonder what his youth was like.

Somewhere I recently saw comments about an interview he'd done years ago, he'd just finished a large construction project and claimed the apartments had sold out in a week when the truth was there were still a fair number on the market. At the time it seems it was well known he commanded $400K for a speech yet he told the interviewer it was $1M.

I have to wonder if his father was one never satisfied with his son's accomplishments and always demanding of more? Surely there's some reason for the continual exaggeration of his accomplishments, especially things that are easily checked.
Narcissitic Personality Disorder

Old 08-02-2016, 11:21 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,369,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
And let's not forget he bragged about the size of his penis during a debate. Great example he set there. Bragged about never changing a diaper. Stated he has little to do with his children while they are babies/toddlers. He said his wives do that. Yeah, family man.
I haven't been able to find the info on the net, but I would think Ivanna raised the oldest 3 kids,, Ivanka, Donald, Jr., and Eric. Tiffany is Marla Maples' daughter, so I'd guess Marla raised her. So what is it that supposedly makes Trump such a great dad?

Old 08-02-2016, 11:23 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,931,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I haven't been able to find the info on the net, but I would think Ivanna raised the oldest 3 kids,, Ivanka, Donald, Jr., and Eric. Tiffany is Marla Maples' daughter, so I'd guess Marla raised her. So what is it that supposedly makes Trump such a great dad?
Cool story?

Old 08-02-2016, 11:31 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,928,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsb62574 View Post
The responses here are hysterical. Deflect and deny is the Trump motto. The man is a narcissist. He yelled at rescuers when he got stuck in an elevator. He lied about NFL letters. He railed against fire marshal's after his campaign agreeing to the limits. He blamed My Little Pony for plagiarizing Michelle's speech before owning it as a mistake. He called a Gold Star family because they made him look bad. This is within the last few weeks. If we go back further, there is so much more. Yes, he has mental issues. I know, but Hilary...lol.
I dunno...we didn't need to wait until he became unhinged. I mean, just watch the debates. He was talking about the size of his "hands." He wanted everyone to know he doesn't have any problem with his "hands" and couldn't let it go. This is not the sign of a mentally stable person, at least not anyone with the temperament to run for POTUS. Anyway, I think it's a riot that his supporters are blaming the media. He received more free publicity than any other candidate.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:14 AM

25,579 posts, read 56,466,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I haven't been able to find the info on the net, but I would think Ivanna raised the oldest 3 kids,, Ivanka, Donald, Jr., and Eric.
She did.
Quote:
She had custody of the children, but he saw them often.

“Once [the children] were the age of 21 and out of the university, I said, ‘Donald, this is the final product, now you deal with it.’ ”

Ivana Trump on how she advises Donald
The article is an interesting read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections