Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 09:00 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,204,100 times

Advertisements

IDK if he is crazy or just not well. I read the attached article yesterday from Salon that argues that he may be suffering from a degenerative brain disorder. Bottom line is that he is not fit to be POTUS.

"The first time I wondered at something being not quite right with Trump’s brain was during the first debate in August 2015 when Trump said “We need brain in this country to turn it around.” Even my 10-year-old son noted that Trump had suggested we need intelligence in government in a really stupid way. But it was more than stupid; it was ungrammatical. It wasn’t simply a basic use of language; it lacked the grammar structure that even a third grader has readily available. And for all of the ease with which we Trump bash, it’s worth remembering that he did, in fact, graduate from Wharton as an undergraduate in economics. He might have been full of bluster back then, but I’m guessing he still could speak in a complete sentence.
" SOURCE: Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind: What if the GOP frontrunner isn’t crazy, but simply not well? - Salon.com

Old 08-03-2016, 09:02 AM

34,297 posts, read 15,749,664 times
There are no mental health standards for reporters or anyone in MSM. If there was we would still be using pony express.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:04 AM

7,279 posts, read 11,011,271 times
Big name writers?

Big name writers, big name politicians, big names all the same.

Big name media.

LOL, what have the big names done for you lately?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:18 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,252,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
There are no mental health standards for reporters or anyone in MSM. If there was we would still be using pony express.

Trump Speech Writer?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:35 AM

4,921 posts, read 7,720,424 times
Anyone who has listened to Trump's ramblings cannot deny hearing him constantly seach for words and usually using the same words over and over. This is a symptom of Aphasia Aphasia is a symptom of Alzheimer's. At the very least Trump is suffering from dementia.

I completely understand the desire of the America people for political change but does that mean electing a mentally ill person?

Old 08-03-2016, 09:40 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,577,399 times
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Old 08-03-2016, 09:47 AM

19,907 posts, read 12,426,680 times
He speaks totally off the top of his head, it's not easy to sound eloquent when doing that. It is just his style. If Hillary said everything she thought and off the top of her head it would be a fright fest.

Trump's brash style is not doing him any favors but it doesn't mean he's crazy. Many of us know people like him, they can rub people the wrong way even if they are not wrong in what they are saying. It is why people from Portland or San Francisco don't get Bostonians or New Yorkers personalities. Doesn't mean either of them are mentally ill.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:48 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,994,911 times
You question Trump when a sitting President is caught running guns.

You question Trump when a sitting President has our military held hostage by Iran.

You question Trump when a sitting President who made nuclear deals with Iran, who hate America and Israel and has said they would destroy both of us if they can.

You question Trump when a sitting President when he is now accused of giving money to Iran, in the way of foreign money so he would not have to give illegal USA $$$.

You question Trump when a sitting President when the President has been in foreign lands and blames anyone including Americans for HIS failed policies.

You question Trump when a sitting President who supports the same polices of TTP and wants no change while putting Americans out of work.

There is plenty more this sitting President has done to wreck our economy and status in the world, and Hillary plans to carry on the same polices.

When you people start questioning the President in charge, along with Hillary, we can talk about Trump.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:54 AM

29,023 posts, read 30,466,282 times
I am a Trump supporter, but what he said, to the man who gave him the purple heart, had me scratching my head.

"I've always wanted a purple heart". I mean seriously?

Not

I'm honored that you would bestow on me such a sacred and personal gift, thank you!

Well, campaigning, the way he is, the way they all are, must leave him completely exhausted, mentally and physically. I couldn't do it, even when I was younger, it's been how long, over a year of constant rallies, and public appearances? The debates, then more rallies...I mean, really?

Can any of us even imagine how exhausted he must be?

I bet at times you turn into a zombie and can't even speak...I think he's tired....

but of course, the media would surely turn spin this type of story....

Old 08-03-2016, 09:55 AM

29,023 posts, read 30,466,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You question Trump when a sitting President is caught running guns.

You question Trump when a sitting President has our military held hostage by Iran.

You question Trump when a sitting President who made nuclear deals with Iran, who hate America and Israel and has said they would destroy both of us if they can.

You question Trump when a sitting President when he is now accused of giving money to Iran, in the way of foreign money so he would not have to give illegal USA $$$.

You question Trump when a sitting President when the President has been in foreign lands and blames anyone including Americans for HIS failed policies.

You question Trump when a sitting President who supports the same polices of TTP and wants no change while putting Americans out of work.

There is plenty more this sitting President has done to wreck our economy and status in the world, and Hillary plans to carry on the same polices.

When you people start questioning the President in charge, along with Hillary, we can talk about Trump.
Did I tell you today, that I love you?

thank you, I'm back in the saddle again....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections