Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 01:33 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,380,415 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Actually it is a "vicious" attack so Trump has a "right" to reply on twitter to "defend" himself.
I think the point of asking this about Mental Status is based on his inability to act according to the Office of the POTUS> Trump is no longer private citizen..he entered the Ring of "Public Figure" thus should have realized there was going to be slings and arrows sent his way. BUT, instead of shrugging off words ..he choses to ( as usual) receive any negative comment about him..personally offensive and unacceptable.

Well, Mr. Trump..it's time to put on your "Big Boy Pants" on and grow up..Pick your battles..You are acting impulsive, immature, unhinged and no Countries leader of the standing the USA should ever act within any of those parameters!

Surely his Family and Campaign handlers can see this..Maybe an Intervention to get him evaluated..and figure out how to calm him down, act maturely before Donald negatively affects the Brand Name and future business dealings.

While he does have diehard core supporters..I don't think they realize that no ONE man ( ala Trump) can possibly make the changes they dream out..Checks and balances will make him useless as to their cause. But, what I cannot understand is..why they turn a blind eye and ear aside, when this man is blatantly behaving like a spoilt child. I happened to agree with some observation that he certainly does exhibit many of the ADD/ADHD. I think this part of link below describes Trump behaviour witnessed this past 13 months to a tee!!
Adult ADD / ADHD: Signs, Symptoms, Effects, and Treatment
Quote:
Impulsivity

If you suffer from symptoms in this category, you may have trouble inhibiting your behaviors, comments, and responses. You might act before thinking, or react without considering consequences. You may find yourself interrupting others, blurting out comments, and rushing through tasks without reading instructions. If you have impulse problems, being patient is extremely difficult. For better or for worse, you may go headlong into situations and find yourself in potentially risky circumstances. You may struggle with controlling impulses if you:

frequently interrupt others or talk over them
have poor self-control
blurt out thoughts that are rude or inappropriate without thinking
have addictive tendencies
act recklessly or spontaneously without regard for consequences
have trouble behaving in socially appropriate ways (such as sitting still during a long meeting)
I would also wish to remind people that Donald was sent to Military School because of BAD BEHAVIOUR!! This would also point to childhood ADD/ADHD behavioural symptoms! IMO ( as a mother of a ADD Child)!

Old 08-02-2016, 03:53 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,251,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhuru View Post
Joe S, was almost slavishly supportive of Trump until he got the nomination. So supportive was he that there were guests like Kristol who would state on the air that saying anything against Trump was not the right thing to do on his program. Katrina Van Heuvel (sp?) of the the Nation actually accused the media of "media malpratice" because of the publicity they were giving Trump and she included Scarborough.
You might have missed this episode then (filmed before the nomination).

Joe reacts to Trump's African-American comments | MSNBC

Scarborough started turning before the nomination after Trump's repeated gaffes.

Old 08-02-2016, 03:55 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,999,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
People question the truthfulness and honesty of Hillary.

And?
Deflectors raised, Captain!

Old 08-02-2016, 04:31 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,720,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Joe Scarborough says he's been fielding calls from numerous officials, bloggers, and politicians expressing concerns that there's something wrong with Trump's behavior:

https://youtu.be/PxC8P-3uajU?t=34s
who's joe scarbourhgh?

nobody is questioning his mental health, just more lies, but you know, i certainly wouldn't expect anything different.

Old 08-02-2016, 04:35 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,135,947 times
I have heard physicians say that Mr. Trump exhibits signs of ADD and senility. Just reporting.

Mick

Old 08-02-2016, 04:38 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,720,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I have heard physicians say that Mr. Trump exhibits signs of ADD and senility. Just reporting.

Mick
is that similar to '4 out of 5 dentists recommend chewing trident'?

Old 08-02-2016, 04:42 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,879,089 times
Even if Trump is not bats*** crazy, he IS a stone liar. I present exhibit B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQoE3s7J7g

Don

Old 08-02-2016, 04:44 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,844,854 times
I have been questioning BHOs mental health for the last 7+ years.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:52 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,743,872 times
How can you not question Trump's mental health. He is now blaming President Obama for Khan's death except Khan died in 2004, years before President Obama took office.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:59 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,388,478 times
Default Donald Trump Has Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Donald Trump shows real signs of having Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a DSM-5 mental illness:

Here are some of the symptoms:

"To the extent that people are pathologically narcissistic, they can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, intolerant of others’ views, unaware of others' needs and of the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen. Narcissistic individuals use various strategies to protect the self at the expense of others. They tend to devalue, derogate, insult, blame others and they often respond to threatening feedback with anger and hostility Since the fragile ego of individuals with NPD is hypersensitive to perceived criticism or defeat, they are prone to feelings of shame, humiliation and worthlessness over minor or even imagined incidents."

If Donald Trump is elected President of the United States, we will truly have a mentally ill individual in charge of the most powerful country in the world.

Scared? You ought to be!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections