Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 12:47 PM

5,347 posts, read 10,161,008 times

Advertisements

YAWN.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 12:48 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Wow...there's absolutely nothing there that doesn't sound like normal, behind the scenes campaign strategizing. No wonder these got no traction. There's nothing there.

Thanks for sharing them with us, OP. Now we can all move along.

Setting the bar a bit low, aren't you?

Deliberate setups against Bernie, creating fake ads, lying about Trump, total collusion with the media... All of this is OK with you?

Old 08-02-2016, 12:53 PM

1,110 posts, read 672,295 times
Quote:
Wow...there's absolutely nothing there that doesn't sound like normal, behind the scenes campaign strategizing. No wonder these got no traction. There's nothing there.

If this isn't shamefully embarrassing, why did DW Schultz resign? Why did Amy Dacey resign?

Old 08-02-2016, 12:55 PM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times
I look at it this way: The NBA is ALWAYS accused of rigging games so that certain teams make the Finals for higher ratings. And every year they say it's not true. Now imagine if emails were leaked saying: God, I hate San Antonio, lets not put them on TV but once a year. And Lets make sure Milwaukee plays 10 straight Road games, and the Lakers get 15 straight Home games. Now these emails wouldn't state lets rig the games and make sure the refs know to make this certain team win. But, it would KILL the public's perception of the league and have many people believing the league is rigging games, just by the favoritism the emails have shown. That's exactly how those DNC leaked emails appear.

Old 08-02-2016, 12:55 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA Bubbleup View Post
If this isn't shamefully embarrassing, why did DW Schultz resign? Why did Amy Dacey resign?
They both resigned because "there was nothing there".

"normal, behind the scenes campaign strategizing". People resign for that all the time don't they?

Old 08-02-2016, 01:02 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,115,163 times
Quote:

Haha, I read about half of them before I started questioning myself what exactly is so bad about these? These emails are very typical behind the scene strategizing conversations.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:07 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
The acceptance of this kind of strategy is sad, and telling of how sad our politics is.
And stop with the BS, "Both sides do it". Is that what you tell your kids, making it Ok.

Old 08-02-2016, 01:14 PM

2,251 posts, read 4,915,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Is it the end of the world? No. Does it prove that the election was rigged in favor of Hilary? No. But it does prove what many people thought for years, is that the DNC wanted to make it as easy as possible for Hillary to get the nomination. There always seemed since 2012 this un written law that within the Democratic party that Hillary had to get the nomination no matter what, and it caused many people who may have actually wanted to run for President (VP Biden) to not run. No matter how small the lie is, the fact that you lie looks bad. And for months the DNC went on TV and said they were neutral and that was not the case. And it looks even worse, when you have a candidate who has a huge trust worthy problem. I really don't see how people who support Clinton or are Democrats can just brush this off, like nothing to see here, lets just keep it moving. AND the fact that more emails will be released (supposedly in October) should be cause for concern.

Well Said Raptor,

Waiting for the next Wiki-leak exposing the Clinton Foundation.

What they have done is worst than Watergate where Nixon was impeached....

Old 08-02-2016, 01:16 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Haha, I read about half of them before I started questioning myself what exactly is so bad about these? These emails are very typical behind the scene strategizing conversations.
Yep. Another grand right wing promise to bring down Clinton and/or the DNC lands with a loud thud, producing absolutely nothing.

I do think it's cute that so many Republicans on this thread believe this is the first time any behind the scenes strategizing has ever, ever taken place in a political campaign! They're all up in arms that a political party was talking about how to win an election! Oh, my goodness! When has that ever happened before. LOL!!!

I can't decide if they are all very young, very stupid, or simply very hypocritical. Anyway way you look at it, their oh so sanctimonious outrage is hilarious.

Last edited by JAMS14; 08-02-2016 at 01:39 PM..

Old 08-02-2016, 01:25 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,813 times
Quote:
Yep. Another grand right wing promise to bring down Clinton and/or the DNC lands with a loud thud, producing absolutely nothing.

I do think it's cute that so many Republicans on this thread believe this is the first time any behind the scenes strategizing has ever, ever taken in a political campaign! They're all up in arms that a political party was talking about how to win an election! Oh, my goodness! When has that ever happened before. LOL!!!

I can't decide if they are all very young, very stupid, or simply very hypocritical. Anyway way you look at it, their oh so sanctimonious outrage is hilarious.
Do you also think it is funny when liberals start questioning the DNC and stop supporting their nominations? The fact that some Democrats seem to just accept this kind of behavior with the DNC is just sad but also explains how we have fallen so far into such a corrupt political system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections