Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 04:08 PM

4,808 posts, read 3,535,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
These are internal emails between people planning a political campaign. There is nothing nefarious about any of it. I guarantee the RNC internal emails would look very similar, as would the internal mail of every campaign of every political party going back 200 years.

This is absolutely nothing new. But judging from the histrionics on this thread, one would think every political campaign before this one just happened spontaneously with no behind the scenes planning.
Condone, deny , deflect.. Your party has just been handed their arse. And you can only say stupid crap like, "they all do it"
You are a luaghable joke and a kool aid drinker of the party.
We all know politicians lie steal and cheat. But when caught, your side tries to justify it and minimize it.
JOKE. JOke Joke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2016, 04:29 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
Quote:
Wow...there's absolutely nothing there that doesn't sound like normal, behind the scenes campaign strategizing. No wonder these got no traction. There's nothing there.

Thanks for sharing them with us, OP. Now we can all move along.
rigging an election is a serious offense.

Old 08-02-2016, 04:49 PM

7,584 posts, read 5,370,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Condone, deny , deflect.. Your party has just been handed their arse. And you can only say stupid crap like, "they all do it"
You are a luaghable joke and a kool aid drinker of the party.
We all know politicians lie steal and cheat. But when caught, your side tries to justify it and minimize it.
JOKE. JOke Joke.
Having read a good number of these "emails" I left wondering what the hell is there to be upset about?

I'm with Jams on this one. a bunch of everyday inside baseball emails trying to run a campaign. What did I miss?

Old 08-02-2016, 04:58 PM

15,192 posts, read 12,367,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor76 View Post
Is it the end of the world? No. Does it prove that the election was rigged in favor of Hilary? No. But it does prove what many people thought for years, is that the DNC wanted to make it as easy as possible for Hillary to get the nomination. There always seemed since 2012 this un written law that within the Democratic party that Hillary had to get the nomination no matter what, and it caused many people who may have actually wanted to run for President (VP Biden) to not run. No matter how small the lie is, the fact that you lie looks bad. And for months the DNC went on TV and said they were neutral and that was not the case. And it looks even worse, when you have a candidate who has a huge trust worthy problem. I really don't see how people who support Clinton or are Democrats can just brush this off, like nothing to see here, lets just keep it moving. AND the fact that more emails will be released (supposedly in October) should be cause for concern.
IMO those emails show what we already knew, that the DNC will do anything and everything it takes to get their Queen into the WH, the ends justify the means. I guess the options can be wide open since they aren't hampered by integrity or ethics.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:00 PM

15,192 posts, read 12,367,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
rigging an election is a serious offense.
Just business as usual with the establishment Democrats. No wonder their supporters don't see anything wrong with it.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:02 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I do not believe the RNC ever painted themselves to the public as "neutral" when it came to Trump. Actually, it was the opposite. Everyone knew they were not on his "team". The DNC said they were neutral.

Exactly!

Old 08-02-2016, 05:07 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,884,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Does that make it okay for the DNC? As long as the GOP does it too, then it is cool.

And Democrats wonder why so many of us liberals will not be voting for the candidate the DNC picked long before the first primary vote was cast. This election is a joke and the American population is being played by the DNC and GOP.

That is exactly why we were for Bernie, and no one I know would even think of voting for Clinton!

Old 08-02-2016, 05:09 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,286,970 times
Quote:
Wow...there's absolutely nothing there that doesn't sound like normal, behind the scenes campaign strategizing.
Against your own candidate?

Old 08-02-2016, 05:10 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
Just business as usual with the establishment Democrats. No wonder their supporters don't see anything wrong with it.
exactly, they're immune to the lies and criminal behavior, they just chalk it up as par for the course, just like a sheep would baaaaaaaa.
better off having an establishment status quo war criminal than a guy who's 'rude'.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:13 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,326,089 times
My favorite was when the DNC kicked someone off their "favorite" list because they got cancer. Something to the effect of, and I'm paraphrasing, people get sick, who cares.. they arent important, despite giving us millions, they are old news, lets take money from the next sucker who can give us more..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections