Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 12:17 PM

1,043 posts, read 903,893 times

Advertisements

I read because he was involved in a Muslim immigration program that is under investigation for corruption.
Also I read he deleted his law firm's website.

Why Did Khizr Khan Delete His Law Firm's Website? | Zero Hedge

Old 08-03-2016, 12:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,641,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yueng-ling View Post
I think it is weird. Since Khan is an immigration lawyer, there is nothing wrong if he is specialized in helping Muslims. What are they trying to hide?

-------------------
Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet.

This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America.

A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.”
What about any of this makes his son any less dead? Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Just another dem/Clinton attack on Trump which completely backfired. The dems look like complete idiots..............again.
Have you even WATCHED the news for the past week? You must be living in an alternate reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Maybe because his son, who lost his life defending our country, has been disgraced by a major Presidential Candidate, and protecting the honor of his fallen son trumps any personal wishes he has for anonymity?

Just a guess, I'm not him. None of us know the answer...
I'd say that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Isn't it hilarious?

The dems/libs thought this was a major "gotcha" against Trump. Now it completely backfired and is a complete embarassment which substantiates Trumps claims.

The media, of course, given thier lack of due dilligence, attacked Trump like hungry wolves. Like Hillary, the media looks like a biased group of pro-Hillary idiots.

The media is no longer the "watchdog of the public", but is an obedient, yappy, liberal Yorkie.
Trump, and only Trump brought this on himself. No one would have given this man's speech a second thought if Trump hadn't opened up his big (and strangely ugly) mouth about his WIFE.

There is nothing to be gained from disrespecting the mother whose son died a hero in the US Military.

Nothing.

Now even Veteran's groups are coming out against your boy Donnie. Isn't that supposed to be his base?

Old 08-03-2016, 12:27 PM

26,220 posts, read 22,387,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Where is this still posted? ( on other sites)?
Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
You thought wrong. Or do you have any links to back up your 'thought' ?
This was taken care of a couple of times before I posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
He's not attacking muslims, he's trying to figure out how to stop the attacks. If you or the khan man have a better plan, have at it, i haven't heard anything along those lines though, people just attack the man and the plan without offering a better solution.
You would think that Khan would have an interest in keeping America safe especially since his son lost his life in the Middle East the way he did. This is one of the problems with the immigrants as their heart seems to remain with their homeland, but of course with Khan, money in his pocket appears to be the motive at this point.

Everyone is quick to be critical of Trump, but yet again, when we get "the rest of the story", he comes out pretty clean.

VFW doesn't not represent all veterans, and we already know that many veterans and veteran groups do support Trump! Geesh!

Sharia law? Anyone that looked at Mrs. Kahn could see that was in play.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:23 PM

37,954 posts, read 17,974,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What about any of this makes his son any less dead? Just curious.

Have you even WATCHED the news for the past week? You must be living in an alternate reality.

I'd say that's it.

Trump, and only Trump brought this on himself. No one would have given this man's speech a second thought if Trump hadn't opened up his big (and strangely ugly) mouth about his WIFE.

There is nothing to be gained from disrespecting the mother whose son died a hero in the US Military.

Nothing.
Now even Veteran's groups are coming out against your boy Donnie. Isn't that supposed to be his base?
Gee another corrupt speaker at the DNC. I'm shocked. When is the clock maker going to give his speech.

Lets get something straight, the scumbag called out Trump and got it handed back. We can do it but you can't mentality. Another hypocrite in a long line of dems. Hillary and her supporters are ethically and moral bankrupt.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:23 PM

435 posts, read 435,368 times
Default Context?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbe View Post
Yes. Houston Journal of International Law, 1983. Juristic Classification of Islamic Law. “The invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” Khan writes. “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah.”

He has published more material as well.
I'm really shocked to hear that Mr. Khan has written articles indicating that Sharia law supersedes any other laws. I have not read the entire article he published. Could this be taken out of context at all? Honestly, I hope so but if the other Breitbart articles posted in this thread are accurate this is seriously upsetting. More disturbing is from what I can tell there is silence on MSM about it by in large.

Trump was wrong to get in a tit-for-tat with Mr. Khan but if the above is true it BLOWS my mind that DNC would put him up on the stage. Frankly a personal argument pales in comparison in my mind to having someone with deep ideological differences speak for you at a political convention. What the heck is going on here? I felt the same way about the illegals on the stage. I am all for a debate or discussion on the benefits of immigration but why actually put someone who has broken the law on the stage?

I guess if I have learned one thing this election cycle, it is that you can't really trust the news. You have to dig deeper. Watch some CNN, MSNBC and Fox. Then actually go watch video of what occurred or do research yourself. Sit back, look at the evidence and decide.

If anyone has more context as to Mr. Kahn's beliefs regarding Sharia Law vs. Constitution or if this statement was taken out of context, please advise.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:34 PM

1,541 posts, read 1,132,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Trump should have made Hilary the target, by going after her and the DNC for using a gold star family as a cheap political club to beat up Trump. He did mess up, IMHO, by making his focus, the Khan family.

Trump simply asked why Mrs Kahn was silently standing by her husband instead of speaking.....It is typical that Muslim women are very subservient to their husbands.

Had Hillary done what Trump did the MSM would say she was standing up for women's rights instead of kicking her to the curb like they did Trump

Old 08-03-2016, 09:43 PM

1,541 posts, read 1,132,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Nothing.

WOW: Blue Star Mom Responds To Muslim Father

Old 08-03-2016, 09:46 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,010,799 times
Let's face it - Khan could turn out to be a terrorist himself and the Clinton campaign wouldn't care. He had a job to do and he did it. It's sorta like The DNC helping Hillary - yeah, they had egg on their face for a few hours (media didn't really touch it), but the end goal was accomplished and Hillary became the nominee. That's sorta how politics works; pick up 4 points even if cost you 1 or 2 down the line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections