Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 02:52 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,277,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Still 3 months to go, these things may blow over. Julian should release some super bombshell as November approaches.
He doesn't have any. He said he has more stuff but it's not earthquake level material. Which is basically code for nothing that exciting. They played their best hand with the DNC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 02:22 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,496,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Wikileaks has claimed another scalp. Democratic National Committee CEO Ann Dacey has decided to step down, Communications Director Luis Miranda and Chief Financial Officer Brad Marshall are also out at the DNC. Marshall was singled out for his particularly callous and inappropriate email about using Sanders’ religion against him in the primaries:

The organization released some 20,000 internal DNC emails before the Democratic convention in Philadelphia, showing, among other things, staffers discussing ways to derail the candidacy of Clinton rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). It created a lot of headaches for Democrats throughout the convention and dispelled notions that the party was completely unified behind Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks Claims Another Scalp, Forces DNC CEO To Resign; UPDATE: More Heads Roll - Matt Vespa

Julian, Julian, more, more give us the goods!♥♥♥
Good, they needed to go.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:38 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Alright then, let's move on. lol

Mick
hahahahah..not a chance.

Old 08-04-2016, 03:57 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,354,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Wikileaks has claimed another scalp. Democratic National Committee CEO Ann Dacey has decided to step down, Communications Director Luis Miranda and Chief Financial Officer Brad Marshall are also out at the DNC. Marshall was singled out for his particularly callous and inappropriate email about using Sanders’ religion against him in the primaries:

The organization released some 20,000 internal DNC emails before the Democratic convention in Philadelphia, showing, among other things, staffers discussing ways to derail the candidacy of Clinton rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). It created a lot of headaches for Democrats throughout the convention and dispelled notions that the party was completely unified behind Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks Claims Another Scalp, Forces DNC CEO To Resign; UPDATE: More Heads Roll - Matt Vespa

Julian, Julian, more, more give us the goods!♥♥♥
I called the DNC "Downtown Debbie and her Derelict Court" ever since they screwed up 2014. even that far back, a lot of Democrats agreed with me.

Knowing this bunch of saps are now gone warms the cockles of my heart. I expected it to take longer, though.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:54 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,181,556 times
So when is their first paycheck from Hillary due?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections