Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 06:45 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The media is trying to make their biggest push to date. They are attempting their own storm on the beaches of Normandy. They've basically mailed it in as far as news coverage and it seems like they know "this might be our last chance" - we better make it count. The false outrage has moved from "we want an appology" to basically "Trump NEEDS to step down"....cancel his run...concede. Give Hillary a chance to win regardless on the dirt in the pipeline.

Anyone else think we are simply seeing those "in the know" on the left making an early attempt at covering for Hillary? Perhaps they are passing down the importance of needing a big hit. If they can steer the narrative to essentially Trump = Hitler, it may soften the blow of what they know is coming.

Absolutely, I just hope Julian will release the evidence to a non-US government-controlled source like the BBC!

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 08-03-2016 at 07:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 07:12 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
That he isn't a Republican is why he won. You are only enforcing what people like about him. If you want to hurt him you have to tie him to the failed politicians in the party like McCain, McConnell, Ryan, etc.
In November, he will tie himself to failure--if he doesn't quit first.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:39 AM

504 posts, read 465,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Absolutely, I just hope Julian will release the evidence to a non-US government-controlled source like the BBC!
I don't think you would like how the BBC is reporting Trump over here

Old 08-03-2016, 07:44 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
You have a mentally deficient buffoon as a candidate who is incapable of functioning in a rational way, so blame the mee-dyah for reporting it.

Same the world over.

I beg the thinking population of America - make sure you vote. The UK is now in deep doo-doo because the same constituency sat back complacently whilst a Trump style campaign of lies and empty promises targeted the intellectually challenged - and WON. Treat this as the last presidential election ever. The consequences of a Trump win are too ghastly to even contemplate.
The thinking population is voting and we're going to prevent Clinton, the most corrupt candidate ever to run for POTUS from winning.

Your empty insults are pointless, your country has turned itself into a terrorist haven and you have the nerve to try telling Americans how to do the same here.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:46 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I can't wait for Julian to start "sinking that "B" ".

Old 08-03-2016, 07:50 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The thinking population is voting and we're going to prevent Clinton, the most corrupt candidate ever to run for POTUS from winning.

Your empty insults are pointless, your country has turned itself into a terrorist haven and you have the nerve to try telling Americans how to do the same here.
That's exactly what I think of what's happened to the UK sadly.

I agree that I surely don't want it to happen to our country and if somehow (heaven forbid) Hiltery gets elected many will start being scared going to their local supermarket before long - that's what's at stake besides jobs, immigration and the like imo.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:52 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,033,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
I don't think you would like how the BBC is reporting Trump over here
The fact that our POTUS election is getting prime time coverage in your country says a whole lot about this situation.

13,717 posts, read 7,992,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The media is trying to make their biggest push to date. They are attempting their own storm on the beaches of Normandy. They've basically mailed it in as far as news coverage and it seems like they know "this might be our last chance" - we better make it count. The false outrage has moved from "we want an appology" to basically "Trump NEEDS to step down"....cancel his run...concede. Give Hillary a chance to win regardless on the dirt in the pipeline.

Anyone else think we are simply seeing those "in the know" on the left making an early attempt at covering for Hillary? Perhaps they are passing down the importance of needing a big hit. If they can steer the narrative to essentially Trump = Hitler, it may soften the blow of what they know is coming.

I think the DNC understands the best they can do is let HC speak before crowds of bussed in supporters and hope the MSM takes care of Trump.

The DNC has no idea what Assange plans to release and it has them worried. There are also the 3rd party candidates who appear to be picking up steam and cut into the HC vote.

In addition the states Trump has to win, Ohio, Fl. and Pennsylvania he's still looks very strong.

No, the Dems are seriously worried. It's only the MSM relentless onslaught against Trump that is keeping HC in the game.

9,884 posts, read 10,974,080 times
I am amazed that so many people seem to forget (or be unwilling to admit) that trump is the candidate BECAUSE SO MANY OF THE VOTERS WANTED HIM!
Yes, his message resonated with the PEOPLE.
Will I vote for him? I don't know.
I certainly DO know I will not vote for hillary.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:30 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Memo to Democrats... Hillary is bought and paid for by Wall Street (that she condemns). She is not one of you and answers only to the Billionaire club or the highest bidder.
I was trying to help you guys out..but I guess you want a raving moron representing the GOP. I view Trump as an investor who swooped in and executed a hostile takeover of a rapidly failing organization known to us as the GOP. He doesn't have a value system or morals or beliefs. Voters should have rejected this nonsense in the primaries but failed. This election cycle will be written about in history books and not in a good way for republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections