Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 09:23 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,665,805 times

Advertisements

Go Trump Go and show the losers how to be a winner.

63,919 posts, read 46,828,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Hmmm, this is strange. Mr. Trump's supporters swear up and down that it doesn't matter that he doesn't know or understand anything, because he surrounds himself with the best and brightest (which clearly describe Roger Stone, Corey Lewandowski, Katrina Pierson, Rick Wiley, Sam Nunberg, etc.).

It turns out that Mr. Trump listens to no one, not even his know-it-all silver spoon kids. I hope that the Generals and cabinet members have a better luck. "General Flynn, I know I asked you 17 times before, but tell me why I can't launch nuclear warheads into Syria?"

Mick

Trump has made is clear he believes he knows more than all the generals.

Getting his inf from " the shows", conspiracy websites and the National Enquirer seems to go over well with the masses who support him, come hell or high water.

315 million and we end up with a Trump vs Hillary ticket boggles the mind.

15,507 posts, read 6,453,904 times
Trump will be the most important president in our life time. The level of power coming up against him is a testimony to this.

2,249 posts, read 2,831,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He does it to himself. He doesn't need any help. What a train wreck.
I know seriously. He his own worst enemy.

Of course the media is going to brutally go after him. Any critique they give him, he insults them back. When you make enemies over every little thing, you are going to have a lot of enemies, and on top of that when you don't stop running your mouth, all your enemies are going after you.

For example, the whole Megyn Kelly debate fiasco. She was QUOTING things he said. She didn't make it up but QUOTING him. When she challenges him on what he said, instead of saying something like "I probably shouldn't have said that," or "I do need to work better on that", he instead insults her, claiming she was on her period (thereby proving HER point) and that she is a terrible reporter. Right there he made an enemy for no good reason. And of course Megyn Kelly was gonna go after him from then on. Wouldn't you after someone insulted you like that in such a public way for no good reason? And this is coming someone who can't stand Megyn Kelly.

He doesn't get it. By lashing out at everyone and every thing, he only hurts himself. It's called picking and choosing your battles. Trump doesn't do that at all. He rather dedicate his time insulting and bullying others over stupid stuff rather than actual hold intelligent discussions on his plans, policies and what he can do better.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:25 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
Truth is you have no idea if he is the best choice, can you honestly tell me you know what his plans are, he is very volatile, out of control, easily derailed not even Trump himself could tell you what his presidency would be like.
I can tell you what his presidency would be like. It would be better than the presidency of the crook he is running against.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:25 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,793,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump is still the best choice. Nothing he can say is as bad as what crooked Hillary has done or will do.
That's obviously a matter of opinion, and it's why we have elections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That must be frustrating for Dem's. Demonizing Trump is their only hope and it's already getting stale.
Are you kidding me? No one has to demonize him. All anyone has to do is follow him around and ask him an inconvenient question or two. He never fails to deliver.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:27 AM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Trump will be the most important president in our life time. The level of power coming up against him is a testimony to this.
Amen. These people are talking about voting against their own interest and Hillary Clinton is campaigning against her own interests.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:29 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,697,372 times
Trump's throwing a rock at the bee hive and the mindless drones supporting crooked Hillary are out trying to sting their way into the W.H.

I'm in the bee keepers suit. It's all that is needed dealing with these insects. Capture the crooked queen and relocate the hive and all is well.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:31 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,124,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He does it to himself. He doesn't need any help. What a train wreck.

did someone say train wreck?!

Old 08-03-2016, 09:37 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,513,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Most **********s are blindly following him without regard to the destruction to our country this guy will deliver. Thankfully Congress, Supreme Court will hopefully check and balance......and impeach.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections