Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 05:43 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,231,627 times

Advertisements

Bogus.

We all know how the election will go:
CLINTON 66%
TRUMP 60%
OTHER 49%

The dead / illegal vote overwhelmingly votes DEMOCRAT.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 05:50 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,603,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Bogus.

We all know how the election will go:
CLINTON 66%
TRUMP 60%
OTHER 49%

Good.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM

4,120 posts, read 6,615,975 times
Found the fat girl she is ready to go onstage.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=fat%...20wagner&sm=12

Old 08-03-2016, 05:51 PM

4,750 posts, read 3,571,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post

They can tell a bad candidate better than the Republicans on this board.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:52 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,853,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"Who would you rather have as the Republican
Party’s presidential nominee?"

Donald Trump= 50%
Someone else= 49%

Lol. Half of his own party doesn't want him.
Yeah. Just in my circle of friends and acquaintances I could count around 15- 20 people that regret voting for Trump. I bet there are many, many more all over the country especially in the last couple of weeks.

OK. I was a Cruz supporter. I didn't vote for Cruz here in California because by then it was over. The Trumpsters believed Donald when the Lying Ted garbage came out. Trump said it over and over again and the Trumpsters believed it. The infamous WALL got the Trumpsters drooling and excited. Trump was very smart to know what people wanted to hear. Cruz is far from being my perfect candidate but he was closer to it then Trump ever would be. Cruz had some ideas and plans that I wasn't on-board with 100% but over all I was satisfied with his platform. The Trump supporters like to point out that the GOP/Washington doesn't like Cruz and that that reflects on Cruz but the Trump supporters are delighted that the GOP/Washington doesn't like Trump. I've never understood this one. I've made peace with myself that Clinton will be the next President of the United States.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:08 PM

1,268 posts, read 799,914 times
Fox is now a news station for RINO's. Hannity is so far to the left, it's not funny. They handpicked these people asking more democrats than republicans. Plus the questions were confusing. Fix is known as MSM. Of course, they are biased against Trump.

And the whine continues. You would think after the Mitt debacle, they would catch on. Nope. They didn't learn a thing. In addition to the "shocking" loss, they commissioned a study that told them be more inclusive. (Yes, they needed a study to gain that knowledge). This election cycle they double down on white nationalist rhetoric and break out the klan support. It's hard to believe people are this dim, but the proof is right here.

This party will be dead soon.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:18 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,121,269 times
Haha, the conservatives deserve Trump.

Old 08-03-2016, 06:29 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,446,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Yup, and they will stay on that damn ship as it sinks lower and lower.
I literally have been telling Trump supporters on this site, since the primaries, that trump would guarantee a Hillary win.

Yet they were so bought into the con that they kept saying..."buh buh all the pundits were wrong" "buh buh Brexit" "buh buh they said he'd never make it this far"

Now I gloat and am so glad to see these morons lose come November.

They're like kids who are mad at daddy (the establishment) and rebel...now they're regretting it all

Old 08-03-2016, 06:38 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,461,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Planning for a race war ?
Oh, dude/dudess! CRUEL!

The NY Times has a video clip on its home page, a compilation of the hatred and racism and sexism on display at Trump rallies. I actually wept. I wept because this is an America and these are Americans I do not recognize -- I am ashamed of them. Trump, he'll fade away, but that dreck remains. What are we going to do with these creatures?

Old 08-03-2016, 07:34 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,121,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I literally have been telling Trump supporters on this site, since the primaries, that trump would guarantee a Hillary win.

Yet they were so bought into the con that they kept saying..."buh buh all the pundits were wrong" "buh buh Brexit" "buh buh they said he'd never make it this far"

Now I gloat and am so glad to see these morons lose come November.

They're like kids who are mad at daddy (the establishment) and rebel...now they're regretting it all
As a Hillary supporter since the beginning, I've been praying to the nonexisting god for a Trump win in the primaries. My prayers got answered
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections