Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 09:46 AM

2,491 posts, read 2,679,527 times

Advertisements

Well Don's campaign acknowledged the Don lied about the video.
Last night Don tweeted that he had lied about the video.

The comedy of errors continues.

I support Don Trump.
I fully support his destruction of the GOP.
Make America Think Again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 11:21 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,787 times
This is precious. Trump is now backing off from his claim and admit that there was no top secret video he saw.

Trump backs off false Iran video claim - CNNPolitics.com

Quote:
Washington (CNN) — Donald Trump backed off a false claim Friday morning, admitting he had not seen a video of a $400 million payment being unloaded from a US plane in Iran.

The Republican nominee had claimed at rallies twice this week that such a video existed, saying in Maine on Thursday that it was provided by Iranians "to embarrass our president because we have a president who's incompetent."
I know I know, the **********s will claim that the liberal media is making up lies about Trump. Here's a source from fox news.

Trump backs off false Iran video claim | FOX 61

Quote:
WASHINGTON – Donald Trump backed off a false claim Friday morning, admitting he had not seen a video of a $400 million payment being unloaded from a US plane in Iran.

The Republican nominee had claimed at rallies twice this week that such a video existed, saying in Maine on Thursday that it was provided by Iranians “to embarrass our president because we have a president who’s incompetent.”

Old 08-05-2016, 11:26 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyline View Post
Just saw this on Huffington Post. Trump got clearance today to get national security briefings.
Tonight at a rally in Florida he is describing what he saw on some videos from Iran. WTF!

It is a breaking story and not confirmed that info was from security briefing, but he describes a video of Iranians unloading
a plane full of cash (old story from January). No one else has access to these videos, so the assumption is he is describing
videos from his top secret briefings. His campaign will not disclose where or how he saw video.

This guy is dangerous!
Hillary was also given access to the same info. I mean, as we know, she is mentally incompetent and has compromised information before so..............

Just another bunch of crap coming from the desperate and pathetic Democratic party and, seriously, considering the Comey report........

Old 08-05-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Hillary was also given access to the same info. I mean, as we know, she is mentally incompetent and has compromised information before so..............

Just another bunch of crap coming from the desperate and pathetic Democratic party and, seriously, considering the Comey report........
Look at the post right above yours.

Don't know why you guys keep bringing up Hillary's name when this thread is entirely about Trump.

Old 08-05-2016, 12:29 PM

Boy, did this Trump lie run out of steam quick.

Old 08-05-2016, 05:12 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,796,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
This is precious. Trump is now backing off from his claim and admit that there was no top secret video he saw.

Trump backs off false Iran video claim - CNNPolitics.com

I know I know, the **********s will claim that the liberal media is making up lies about Trump. Here's a source from fox news.

Trump backs off false Iran video claim | FOX 61
From the original link with video he never said there was a top secret video. He said "...where the plane landed, top secret, they don't have a lot of paparazzi..."
This was a story that broke that morning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections