Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 06:32 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,109,741 times

Advertisements

Well, the Democrats have been insisting that Hillary doesn't want to ban guns, however, that is simple not true.

Hillary is on the record as stating she wants large scale gun bans, and confiscations.

The widespread bans Hillary is calling for would ban, and confiscate well in excess of 100,000,000 privately owned firearms.

The Democrats have been downplaying Hillary's plans for wide scale bans, and confiscations during this election year, but Hillary is on the record, and clearly supports disarming the American citizens.

Hillary is also calling for greatly expanding circumstances in which the government can strip people of their right to bear arms without due process.

She is also on the record saying she wants to reinstate the "Assault Weapons Ban" which the data clearly showed had absolutely no affect on gun violence.

Hillary is also on the record as stating she wants the Supreme Court decision DC vs. Heller overturned, and that there is no individual right to bear arms despite the fact that history clearly shows it has always been an individual right.

Hillary has also said that gun control would be her top priority upon entering the White House.

Hillary's plan is to call for "common sense" gun control, which simple means take the guns slowly over time.

If you support civil rights, you simply cannot vote for Hillary to become president, and to choose Supreme Court justices that will strip us of our civil liberties.

And most of all, remember that there is no anti-gun legislation that Hillary hasn't supported.

If you believe in the Right to Bear Arms, there is only one choice, Trump 2016.

Hillary Clinton Says A National Gun Buyback Program Is 'Worth Considering'

Hillary: Australia-style gun control

Hillary Clinton: Australia Gun Ban 'Worth Looking At'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...b0e_story.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...b0e_story.html

Four ways Hillary Clinton will work to end gun ownership as president | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCX7Cxwadb4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 06:36 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,579,057 times
Default Hillary wants to ban your guns

No she doesn't.

I'll get to keep mine and you can keep yours.

Unless you'd like to sell me some.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:42 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,125,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
No she doesn't.

The last thing I'm worried about is Hillary taking my gun. Conservatives are paranoid when it comes to the 2nd amendment.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:44 PM

23,584 posts, read 17,266,039 times
Quote:
No she doesn't.

Oh, just like ...If you like your guns you can keep your guns. PERIOD!

How did that work out?

No one is taking the guns away. they just pass regs that make it impossible to afford to buy, keep or use a gun due to smothering regulations intened to eliminate private gun ownership in exchange for dead bodies in cities across the nation. Why else would laws that have no impact on those constant body counts be passed and essentially exempt the thugs that do the largest % of gun violence.

poor guy in DC had been charged with a violation for an empty cartridge case. That is the exact type of law or reg that discourages others from owning or purchasing firearms. You might end up in a cell next to a gang banger for some minor administrative gun law violation.

Hillary knows guns, she was under sniper fire in bosnia!

Old 08-11-2016, 06:46 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,850,268 times
Too many lies from both sides but we do know Repubs have no design on our firearms and Dems have for some time blamed firearms instead of the user so the vast majority of law abiding folks are lumped in with the bad folk.

If that is the case then we should also restrict voting as the irresponsibility of a few severely affect the decent majority.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:48 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,682,785 times
She would ban ammo too. She would import refugees, not properly vetted, to kill people she made defenseless. So you are with her. lol
That has to be more a statement on the mental health of people that support such a criminal.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:51 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,963,612 times
Since Hillary has been shown to lie, no matter what she says how can you believe her?

In true Hillary fashion, just because she says she doesn't want to ban guns doesn't mean she doesn't want to, she'll just have others do the dirty work.

After all, that is how she works, through the liability and debt of others.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:52 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,904,284 times
A country has failed when it willingly votes in corruption.

Old 08-11-2016, 06:55 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,109,741 times
Quote:
No she doesn't.

You obviously didn't look at the sources I provide where Hillary is calling for bans, and confiscations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Since Hillary has been shown to lie, no matter what she says how can you believe her?

In true Hillary fashion, just because she says she doesn't want to ban guns doesn't mean she doesn't want to, she'll just have others do the dirty work.

After all, that is how she works, through the liability and debt of others.
Hillary is on the record for calling for bans, and confiscations.

Old 08-11-2016, 07:41 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
But Obama was taking all the guns! People told me that all the time. How are there any left for Hillary to ban?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections