Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,223,815 times

Advertisements

Trumps own doctor said that he is the most healthiest human to ever walk the earth. He got all positive results on all of his medical tests! He is the most wonderful superior specimen of man EVER!!!

Trust me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 08:48 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Provide proof of these alleged "publicly released medical records" that contradict Hillary's doctor's letter or stop repeating this lie.
I second that motion.

HRC may have ambitious goals, but if she has a life threatening medical condition I seriously doubt she'd waste what precious time she has left on this earth on a political campaign.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:48 AM

1,660 posts, read 2,536,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Trumps own doctor said that he is the most healthiest human to ever walk the earth. He got all positive results on all of his medical tests! He is the most wonderful superior specimen of man EVER!!!

Trust me.
Tremendous

Old 08-24-2016, 09:09 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,104,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
As I thought, there are no "publicly released medical records" contradicting anything. You are merely repeating (and at times exaggerating) her medical history as accurately reported in the letter provided by her primary care physician, written using standard medical terminology rather than the gobbledygook nonsense used by Trump's doctor.
Hillary's own doctor released Hillary's medical conditions.

Her condition that leads her to be on blood thinners alone is a serious condition, and has already lead to two documented medical emergencies for Hillary. People that travel extensively are at a much great risk of blood clots. Blood thinners are very dangerous, and have many very serious side effects. The dangers of blood thinners is so great, they are only given to people that are at high risk of blood clots, heart attack, and strokes.

Hillary's serious medical conditions, the injuries, and hospital admissions that resulted are well documented. All of these documented facts completely contradicts Hillary's doctor's claim of her having a clean bill of health.

I have posted verifiable facts to back the claims that Hillary has serious medical conditions, and has suffer serious medical emergencies as a result of her poor health.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/19/us...19clinton.html

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion - CNN.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us...lood-clot.html

Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline - ABC News

Clinton health care statement: Which medications is Hillary taking? | Fox News

Now, if you are going to insist that Trump's health is an issue, provide credible evidence to back that claim.

Last edited by stburr91; 08-24-2016 at 09:18 AM..

Old 08-24-2016, 09:11 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
When Trump finishes sentences with "trust me" or "believe me" you pretty well know he's lying.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:18 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,104,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
When Trump finishes sentences with "trust me" or "believe me" you pretty well know he's lying.

If you are going to insist that Trump's health is an issue, provide credible evidence to back that claim.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:23 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,231,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary's own doctor released Hillary's medical conditions.

Her condition that leads her to be on blood thinners alone is a serious condition, and has already lead to two documented medical emergencies for Hillary. People that travel extensively are at a much great risk of blood clots. Blood thinners are very dangerous, and have many very serious side effects. The dangers of blood thinners is so great, they are only given to people that are at high risk of blood clots, heart attack, and strokes.

Hillary's serious medical conditions, the injuries, and hospital admissions that resulted are well documented. All of these documented facts completely contradicts Hillary's doctor's claim of her having a clean bill of health.

I have posted verifiable facts to back the claims that Hillary has serious medical conditions, and has suffer serious medical emergencies as a result of her poor health.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/19/us...19clinton.html

Hillary Clinton faints, has concussion - CNN.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us...lood-clot.html

Hillary Clinton Took 6 Months to 'Get Over' Concussion, Bill Says of Timeline - ABC News

Clinton health care statement: Which medications is Hillary taking? | Fox News

Now, if you are going to insist that Trump's health is an issue, provide credible evidence to back that claim.
So to sum up, you falsely asserted that there were other "publicly released medical records" aside from the letter from Clinton's MD which was released by the campaign. And you are rehashing what has already been public, and which was discussed in Dr. Bardack's letter in which she concluded that Hillary Clinton was medically fit to be president.

In other words, you got nothing.

As for Donnie, the point is that we don't know about his health because all we've seen is a bogus letter released by a lying doctor who has publicly admitted that despite claiming he's a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology, he's not one, but that isn't going to stop him from continuing to lie about his credentials. So there is no reasonable basis to believe anything in that letter is true since it comes from an admitted liar, in addition to the remarkably unprofessional and hyperbolic language. That's the point of this thread - that just like his taxes, Trump has not met even the minimum customary standard in releasing an accurate letter pertaining to his medical history and current fitness for office.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:28 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
If you are going to insist that Trump's health is an issue, provide credible evidence to back that claim.
The medical report that Trump dictated to his secretary and the dishonesty is at issue. Who knows anything about this idiot's health or taxes. But he's one big fraud so you can't believe a word he says. Evidenced by fraud Trump U, by the consumers he billed in condo developments, in fake bankruptcies that he billed contractors, to reversing his big deportation plan.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
The medical report that Trump dictated to his secretary and the dishonesty is at issue. Who knows anything about this idiot's health or taxes. But he's one big fraud so you can't believe a word he says. Evidenced by fraud Trump U, by the consumers he billed in condo developments, in fake bankruptcies that he billed contractors, to reversing his big deportation plan.
This is so obvious, I'm surprised there's even any discussion on it.

Donald Trump is a con man who profits by shortchanging the little people. A history of thousands of lawsuits, bankruptcies... testifies to this.

He apparently shortchanged some larger entities as American banks haven't had anything to do with him for years. My understanding is that his current endeavors are bankrolled by Bank of China and Russian investors.

These are the facts, folks.

Old 08-24-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Any woman who has been on this earth more than a couple decades, knows that when a man says "trust me," "believe me," you don't.

Also, any man who brags about what an extraordinary lover he is will be a sorry disappointment.

Seems the good lovers, good Christians, honest people... don't go around bragging about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections