Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 04:24 PM

3,334 posts, read 1,967,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
'enraeh', thanks so much for your wishes of good luck. As a registered nurse working in New York City for 37 years, a mother of 3 awesome sons, and now a new grandmother, my sensitivities have served me well. : )
You're welcome. As my grandmother used to say "fill a balloon with your troubles and let it fly around the room making a funny noise."

Old 09-01-2016, 01:35 AM

1,478 posts, read 790,106 times
Am I the only one to notice female liberals don't encourage male dwarfs to run for president?

They're usually too busy talking about how hot looking Bill Clinton is and Obama is shirtless on a beach.

I'd vote for a male dwarf though. Eh, better yet I'd vote for a dwarf born male but living as a pre-op transsexual named Carla. One that likes to smoke big hand rolled cigars. Curses up a storm and carries a .357 wheel gun on her hip because she's pro-gun rights.

But I don't think too many female Americans (50 percent of the population) like having dwarfs as their Commander-in-Chief.

Then there are American men. Would they ever elect an unusually attractive and voluptuously curvy woman as President? Switching her hips as she walks down the halls of the White House, big butt jiggling behind her, fat lips like Angela Jolie, breasts to make hookers jealous over.

Probably not. I think men would only vote average looking women in and below average looking women in as
President.

What about massively obese men or anorexic women? The obese man probably has a better chance getting elected than an anorexic woman.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:20 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,037,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I would prefer a physically fit candidate. Donald Trump is kinda overweight and that's a negative on him, but Hillary is downright disgusting with fat collections in places where it really doesn't belong. I see nothing wrong with criticizing people for their physicality when it's completely in their control with proper exercise and diet. Hillary should be called out for the fat, lazy slob she is.
And she should rightfully be criticized for the hideous clothes she wears. She has all the money in the world and can't dress herself decently? I cut her some slack because of the armor and Depends she wears; it makes her look like a tent. But the form and fabric is just plain ugly. I was embarrassed for Cher to be seen with whatever that was on Hillary.

And the hair. Occasionally, it's fluffed and attractive, but most of the time it's greasy and lays like a dying raccoon on her head.

She's totally disgusting to look at AND to listen to.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:55 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,152,248 times
Quote:
I would prefer a physically fit candidate. Donald Trump is kinda overweight and that's a negative on him, but Hillary is downright disgusting with fat collections in places where it really doesn't belong. I see nothing wrong with criticizing people for their physicality when it's completely in their control with proper exercise and diet. Hillary should be called out for the fat, lazy slob she is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
And she should rightfully be criticized for the hideous clothes she wears. She has all the money in the world and can't dress herself decently? I cut her some slack because of the armor and Depends she wears; it makes her look like a tent. But the form and fabric is just plain ugly. I was embarrassed for Cher to be seen with whatever that was on Hillary.

And the hair. Occasionally, it's fluffed and attractive, but most of the time it's greasy and lays like a dying raccoon on her head.

She's totally disgusting to look at AND to listen to.
I'm sorry, but are the candidates running for president of the US, or for America's Next Top Model?

Old 09-01-2016, 05:02 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,359,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewalker View Post
Either way people vote why, why do grown men and women have the pathetic need to start threads degrading the candidates regarding any aspect of their physicality?
The sole purpose is degradation of a candidate. Why do it? How sad can your life be that such a thing helps you feel better, or perhaps you feel strong??? I don't know.

I'm asking, what is it???

For ex., I know who I'm voting for but, I thought the "statues" of Trump were lousy, however miles apart we are from our take on things and however much I will not be voting for him.
The lousy things said about Hilary Clinton are as bad, or much, much worse.

I just feel like saying to anyone that does that, well it stinks, it really does.
Not one important point is made, not one beneficial component to your words.
For some all they got is the ridiculing others and childish name calling. its scary that such an individual is running for President of the USA and as such has the fate of the human species in his hands

Old 09-01-2016, 05:14 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,027,892 times
Sorry, but Donald Trump is 70 years old, and Hillary Clinton isn't far behind him. They both look fine, particularly considering their ages, to me. Not that their appearance should matter anyway...they are running for president, not, as someone mentioned above, America's Next Top Model.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:33 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,228,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
I'm sorry, but are the candidates running for president of the US, or for America's Next Top Model?
Nutrition policy is important to me. Nobody talks about it, but we need a good example as President.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:16 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,152,248 times
Quote:
Nutrition policy is important to me. Nobody talks about it, but we need a good example as President.
They're also under unbelievable stress and time-crunches, and they're usually senior citizens too, so even if they eat nutritiously, there's only so much that'll do for their figures.

Doctors are similar (though more diverse in age), and most of them do not resemble Olympian gods.

If any case, I want both to do their jobs, not to spend their time doing hot yoga and mummified in clay wraps at the spa.

Old 09-03-2016, 02:08 AM

3,125 posts, read 3,027,892 times
Quote:
They're also under unbelievable stress and time-crunches, and they're usually senior citizens too, so even if they eat nutritiously, there's only so much that'll do for their figures.

Doctors are similar (though more diverse in age), and most of them do not resemble Olympian gods.

If any case, I want both to do their jobs, not to spend their time doing hot yoga and mummified in clay wraps at the spa.
True. As I mentioned in my post...in this election, we are talking about a 68-year-old woman and a 70-year-old man. Take out the politics and the emotions and all of that, think about some of the senior citizens you know and what their body types are like, and see if you would judge them so harshly then?

Old 09-03-2016, 04:35 AM

23,584 posts, read 17,262,317 times
Quote:
Appearance and comportment are important variables. Unspoken rules, taller and well dressed are always preferrable for good business. Obviously not the exclusive traits. IT is important to people they need to meet and negotiate with. Kind of an instant reputation.

HRC has a reputation as a liar. Not jst a political charge during a campaign which noramlly amounts to nothing. Her lying is well documented and comes in a pattern instead of an isolated re interpreted perspective by a political opponent. Imagine what world leaders are thinking when they negotiate with Hillary!

Physical health, however, is critical consideration when voting for president and always has been. HRC doesn;t look well and there is enough evidence for concern.

Let's see the results of hilalry's physical exam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections