Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 09:38 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
With so much stuff being called Natzee and KKK nowadays, I sorta zone out when those descriptors are used.
Yep! I laugh at it. Its hilarious. That tells me they have nothing else to throw at me so they grasp at the last straw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2016, 09:41 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You're the one who in this thread offered up 'Caucasians' as a substitute for 'white nationalists'. Classic white supremacist word play.
No, I offered up "Caucasians" as a substitute for "white," which Bureaucat obligatorily saw fit to include in his or her screed for reasons only he or she and you would think.

Nationalists are people who want a country, and not a globalist, feudal, borderless, collectivist sh-thole.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:05 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
No, I offered up "Caucasians" as a substitute for "white," which Bureaucat obligatorily saw fit to include in his or her screed for reasons only he or she and you would think.

Nationalists are people who want a country, and not a globalist, feudal, borderless, collectivist sh-thole.
I said white nationalists because that's part of Trump's core support. Ethno-centric politics. That's the creed of the KKK; that's the creed on the American Nazis; that's the creed of the white separatists. They feed on fear.

And if they ever take over this country, it won't be the same country. It won't be America.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:13 PM
mm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
I said white nationalists because that's part of Trump's core support. Ethno-centric politics. That's the creed of the KKK; that's the creed on the American Nazis; that's the creed of the white separatists. They feed on fear.

And if they ever take over this country, it won't be the same country. It won't be America.
And what fever dream are you suffering? He's the guy who built New York City, and who Oprah had on as a guest without batting an eyelash.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:30 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times
Quote:
No, I offered up "Caucasians" as a substitute for "white,"
You said this
Quote:
You're against Caucasians who want to defend a country that has freedoms that others don't.
Which the poster didn't say. In the meanwhile, reasonable people could take your above statement to mean that you single out only caucasians, and think non-caucasians didn't defend and aren't entitled to the freedoms our country bestows.
If you believe and acknowledge that non-caucasians equally defend our country and its freedoms, I misunderstood you and I apologize. Please clarify.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:32 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Get used to us being in charge! Your made-up insults carry no stigma any longer.
Dream on.
That nightmare is not likely to happen. And if by some weird chance it DOES, America will DESERVE the disaster that follows.

Ken

PS - and you just ADMITTED you're Neo-NAZI. Not that anyone with even half a brain was fooled before.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
You're against Caucasians who want to defend a country that has freedoms that others don't.
As I've stated many times. Trump has pulled the white sheet off the putrid head of the GOP. The GOP is now officially the KKK/neo-NAZI party. The astute folks in America have been noticing that for quite some time now.

Ken

Old 09-03-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
PS - and you just ADMITTED you're Neo-NAZI.
^^^ This happened.

Old 09-03-2016, 10:39 PM
mm4

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You said this

Which the poster didn't say. In the meanwhile, reasonable people could take your above statement to mean that you single out only caucasians, and think non-caucasians didn't defend and aren't entitled to the freedoms our country bestows.
If you believe and acknowledge that non-caucasians equally defend our country and its freedoms, I misunderstood you and I apologize. Please clarify.
Bureaucat spoke derisively of Caucasians (s/he singularly used the word "white") who wish to maintain an established nation against globalist erosion of our liberties.

Ask Bureaucat why s/he's fixated on "white"; I didn't start that.

Last edited by mm4; 09-03-2016 at 10:47 PM..

Old 09-03-2016, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Bureaucat spoke derisively of Caucasians (s/he used the word "white") who wish to maintain their freedoms by defending an established nation.
Your point is...?
Let me guess: you're all in for caucasians/whites who wish to maintain "their" freedoms but not so much for ... hmm, how should we put it, ... non-whites?
Racist white-supremacist, stormfront, much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections