Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 02:50 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times

Advertisements

Well, I'd be leaving, too, if I was on an advisory board that appears not to have been created to do any advising! I guess they weren't as good as the voices in his own head, eh?

"While some are formally considering leaving the campaign, others who are not publicly renouncing their support told Sanchez that they no longer want to be associated with the GOP nominee.

Trump has gathered his National Hispanic Advisory Council -- which was created last month and is made up of several faith, civic, and business leaders -- just once, at a meeting in Manhattan’s Trump Tower about two weeks ago."

Half of Trump's Hispanic advisory board reportedly ready to resign
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 02:53 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Oh no!!! What a disaster. He might as well just go back to New York now. What a shame.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:55 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,576,909 times
The conservative white vote is all trump has at this point. It won't be enough to win him the White House

Old 09-01-2016, 02:56 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
So, those Hispanics on his "advisory council" are angry over Trump supporting self-deportation. In other words, they were invasion cheerleaders who think that all illegals are Hispanics and think that all Hispanics are for open borders and amnesty.

No great loss to Trump if they put illegals ahead of the welfare of our nation.

I know! You're now going to come back with something like this --- You will say that he will lose the election and it will be all the Hispanics' fault. Keep in mind that the Hispanic vote in the last presidential election amounted to 10% of the voting bloc. Also, keep in mind that there are Hispanics who are fed up with illegal immigration and open borders. Count me as one of them.

Old 09-01-2016, 02:57 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
The conservative white vote is all trump has at this point. It won't be enough to win him the White House
^^^^Prove that it will only be "conservative white[s]" that will vote for him.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:07 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,277,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
Such nonsense. If that were true, Trump wouldn't be polling more than 20%, LOL.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:18 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, those Hispanics on his "advisory council" are angry over Trump supporting self-deportation. In other words, they were invasion cheerleaders who think that all illegals are Hispanics and think that all Hispanics are for open borders and amnesty.

No great loss to Trump if they put illegals ahead of the welfare of our nation.

I know! You're now going to come back with something like this --- You will say that he will lose the election and it will be all the Hispanics' fault. Keep in mind that the Hispanic vote in the last presidential election amounted to 10% of the voting bloc. Also, keep in mind that there are Hispanics who are fed up with illegal immigration and open borders. Count me as one of them.

No... I will come back and say trump will lose the election and it will be his own fault. No Amnesty for Don on that - his.own.fault.

Old 09-01-2016, 05:55 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Well, I'd be leaving, too, if I was on an advisory board that appears not to have been created to do any advising! I guess they weren't as good as the voices in his own head, eh?

"While some are formally considering leaving the campaign, others who are not publicly renouncing their support told Sanchez that they no longer want to be associated with the GOP nominee.

Trump has gathered his National Hispanic Advisory Council -- which was created last month and is made up of several faith, civic, and business leaders -- just once, at a meeting in Manhattan’s Trump Tower about two weeks ago."

No surprise, Trump is sticking to his guns on deportations and most Hispanics can't stand that. They think their ethnic group is above our immigration laws and should be rewarded for breaking them.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:40 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,356,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post

It's pretty silly to have an advisory board to Trump on anything or anyone, because he doesn't listen to others for advice.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:43 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,463,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
It's pretty silly to have an advisory board to Trump on anything or anyone, because he doesn't listen to others for advice.
It's obvious he pays no attention and takes no advice from his Evangelical Executive Advisory Board.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections