Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 06:24 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,794,184 times

Advertisements

Trump can't even keep his workers alive and it's not even a war zone:

Worker Killed at Trump SoHo Construction Site | New York City Legal Examiner | Personal Injury Attorneys
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 06:26 AM

3,332 posts, read 1,965,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post

Worker Killed at Trump SoHo Construction Site | New York City Legal Examiner | Personal Injury Attorneys
This is pathetic and you know it.

Old 09-01-2016, 06:29 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
OP are you sure you realize what you are talking about? Minimizing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZeKBqLmic8

Old 09-01-2016, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
This is pathetic and you know it.
Well, I'll just wait for you to prove to me why, otherwise I'm not much interested in hearing you reduced to babbling.

Old 09-01-2016, 06:53 AM

1,480 posts, read 1,229,958 times
Quote:

It's called an accident! Benghazi, far from an "accident"

Old 09-01-2016, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCviaMD View Post
It's called an accident! Benghazi, far from an "accident"
Yeah, which makes the SoHo death even worse. Nobody was out to intentionally kill anyone in SoHo and yet it still happened on Trump's property. No one was working against Trump to intentionally try and kill his workers and he still messed it up.

If Trump can't prevent a worker from dying on his property in an accident, how is he going to prevent terrorists intent on killing Americans from doing so?

Old 09-01-2016, 07:06 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times
I say HOHOHo!!

Old 09-01-2016, 07:15 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,138,411 times
One person lost their life in an ACCIDENT and that legal website has a "block" that comes up asking if you need "help". "Ambulance chasers?"

From what I read, I did not see incompetence on Trump's part, other than owning the property. 43 people were killed in construction accidents in 2006 in New York.

Any accident is unfortunate especially where it ends a life.

Benghazi was not an accident. The two vets in the above video clip bring the event to life.

Old 09-01-2016, 07:16 AM

1,480 posts, read 1,229,958 times
Quote:
Yeah, which makes the SoHo death even worse. Nobody was out to intentionally kill anyone in SoHo and yet it still happened on Trump's property. No one was working against Trump to intentionally try and kill his workers and he still messed it up.

If Trump can't prevent a worker from dying on his property in an accident, how is he going to prevent terrorists intent on killing Americans from doing so?
I think you need to see a doctor!

Old 09-01-2016, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
One person lost their life in an ACCIDENT and that legal website has a "block" that comes up asking if you need "help". "Ambulance chasers?"

From what I read, I did not see incompetence on Trump's part, other than owning the property. 43 people were killed in construction accidents in 2006 in New York.

Any accident is unfortunate especially where it ends a life.

Benghazi was not an accident. The two vets in the above video clip bring the event to life.
People are responsible for what occurs on their property. It doesn't matter if it was an accident or not. In both Benghazi and SoHo it is about taking precautions to prevent deaths.

If someone drowns in a pool on my property by accident, it's very possible as the owner of the property, I could be held responsible for their death.

But if someone commits a murder on my property, if anything, I should be less responsible for that. I didn't tell anyone to kill someone on my property and I'm not in direct control of the murderer.

But if you fall into my pool by accident and drown because I didn't have a fence up, yeah, that's probably my fault.

So Trump is in a worse position in regards to the death on his property than is Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections