Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2016, 10:01 PM

27,534 posts, read 15,991,638 times

Advertisements

Other than small sales events with the super rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 10:44 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,681,904 times
her entire campaign is 'donald bad' its not even 'me good' its just 'donald bad'.

she's in hiding, not traveling to louisiana or mexico or anywhere else that isn't a fancy 25k a plate fundraiser, want her to travel? gotta write a big check.

no substance whatsoever, she isn't putting up any walls, she isn't going to stop any crime she isn't going to do anything to people who might vote for her in 4 years, putting her vote count before the american people, she's got low energy and zero passion for YOU and your family.

well, unless you're goldman sachs, than i'm sure she can dig up a speck of passion somewhere.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:33 PM

23,057 posts, read 12,211,906 times
In her private fundraiser that she had the other day, Paul McCartney told the crowd "This is the first time I’ve paid to hear myself sing". Since he said that then he probably gave her campaign money, which is illegal for him to do. If his wife gave the money, and it wasn't Paul's money, then it would be legal .. I don't keep up on show people enough to know if his wife is wealthy on her own or if she relies on his wealth.

She won't have interviews, rarely has rally's .. but she sure can beat the drum for donations.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:49 PM

1,043 posts, read 896,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
In her private fundraiser that she had the other day, Paul McCartney told the crowd "This is the first time I’ve paid to hear myself sing". Since he said that then he probably gave her campaign money, which is illegal for him to do. If his wife gave the money, and it wasn't Paul's money, then it would be legal .. I don't keep up on show people enough to know if his wife is wealthy on her own or if she relies on his wealth.

She won't have interviews, rarely has rally's .. but she sure can beat the drum for donations.
And her supporters like to brag about how much money the rich elites have given her. Like it speaks well to her character. What a joke.

Old 09-02-2016, 12:04 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,627,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

More like people are beating down her door to give her money. They really don't like Trump.
Kind of a microcosm of the entire process so far. Trump doesn't need to spend millions on adds. Hillary doesn't need to hold big rallies and still get support. Hillary has many establishment republicans publicly endorsing her while Trump has white power nationalists screaming his virtues. Hillary has many powerful people willing to support her campaign while Trump has alienated all the republican financial heavyweights.
There are dynamic differences between the two forces.

Old 09-02-2016, 12:50 AM

23,057 posts, read 12,211,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
More like people are beating down her door to give her money. They really don't like Trump.
Kind of a microcosm of the entire process so far. Trump doesn't need to spend millions on adds. Hillary doesn't need to hold big rallies and still get support. Hillary has many establishment republicans publicly endorsing her while Trump has white power nationalists screaming his virtues. Hillary has many powerful people willing to support her campaign while Trump has alienated all the republican financial heavyweights.
There are dynamic differences between the two forces.
Meh, the Hollywood/entertainment types do it because it's trendy (and they don't want to be blacklisted for backing Trump).
Then you have the people like Soros .. uh yeah, Hillary is in such good company there

Even Soros admitted that Trump would win the 'popular vote' by a landslide, but he won't be elected because Hillary is a 'done deal'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7oakqQ5xFM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections