Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 04:52 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,336 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIMdo77o8g

To hell with all the noise about his speech and his brashness and being a bully. He is CORRECT! Just watch the video. Even if you aren't a Trump fan....just watch

Old 09-04-2016, 05:00 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,626,379 times
You're going to vote for Trump because... you saw a Youtube video?

I clicked into this thread because I thought you were actually going to be giving us the reasons you're voting for Trump - you know, making an argument in your own words. But instead, all you do is ask us to watch a video.

What an incredibly intellectually lazy thing to do. Just reinforces the stereotypes of Trump fans as people who can't even explain why they think what they think or believe what they believe.

Old 09-04-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
You're going to vote for Trump because... you saw a Youtube video?

I clicked into this thread because I thought you were actually going to be giving us the reasons you're voting for Trump - you know, making an argument in your own words. But instead, all you do is ask us to watch a video.

What an incredibly intellectually lazy thing to do. Just reinforces the stereotypes of Trump fans as people who can't even explain why they think what they think or believe what they believe.
The video explains it. For the most part anyways. You people don't listen or read when people write anything. You just whine and attack. I figured a video might keep your attention longer. If not then OK...not my problem its a great video though.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 09-04-2016 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: delete quoted post

Old 09-04-2016, 05:35 PM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times
I had trouble playing that so went to youtube, here is the direct link which worked better for me. And, yes, that is why we will vote for Trump. In short, "to preserve the very essence of who we are as a nation and a people".

I just removed my link, if anyone gets the scratchy sounding one, just reload the page as that seemed to work for me.

Awesome! Just takes my breath away! Remember how far Trump has come and now, we are in the home stretch!

Old 09-04-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I had trouble playing that so went to youtube, here is the direct link which worked better for me. And, yes, that is why we will vote for Trump. In short, "to preserve the very essence of who we are as a nation and a people".

I just removed my link, if anyone gets the scratchy sounding one, just reload the page as that seemed to work for me.

Awesome! Just takes my breath away! Remember how far Trump has come and now, we are in the home stretch!
We are going to shock the world friend! I truly believe it.

Old 09-04-2016, 05:50 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
... In short, "to preserve the very essence of who we are as a nation and a people".
Many people interpret that to mean "Make America White Again". If it wasn't for this theme, Trump likely would be getting 10% in the polls.

Old 09-04-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Many people interpret that to mean "Make America White Again". If it wasn't for this theme, Trump likely would be getting 10% in the polls.
People will take things however they want...no matter what anyone says to them.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:06 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,877,477 times
While I don't intend to vote for Trump, I can absolutely say why I will never vote for Clinton.
Trump like Clinton lies. The difference is Trump lied as a private citizen, Clinton lied as a public servant.
Trump may have manipulated laws, but he seems to have stayed within the laws.
Clinton may not have broken laws, but she did violate policy and then lied about it.
The FBI investigation demonstrated that Hillary is completely incompetent or a bold faced liar. No one in public office as long as Clinton can be so clueless when it comes to policy and protocol.
Her response to the Libya crisis, blaming a movie. Denying the requested additional security etc.
Her behavior towards subordinates and staff when she was first lady.
Her enabling her husbands sexual abuse of women.
Her book full of lies.
The list against Hillary is virtually endless. She has not 1 redeeming quality.
What does Hillary know about creating jobs?
Trump at least has created thousands of jobs, and at least he is straight up about who and what he is, unlike Clinton.
Trump is a racist? Hillary had no issue with Trump 8 years ago or when her husband was in office. The Democrat party had no issue with accepting Trump's campaign contributions over the years. The democrats favorite card is the race card.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
While I don't intend to vote for Trump, I can absolutely say why I will never vote for Clinton.
Trump like Clinton lies. The difference is Trump lied as a private citizen, Clinton lied as a public servant.
Trump may have manipulated laws, but he seems to have stayed within the laws.
Clinton may not have broken laws, but she did violate policy and then lied about it.
The FBI investigation demonstrated that Hillary is completely incompetent or a bold faced liar. No one in public office as long as Clinton can be so clueless when it comes to policy and protocol.
Her response to the Libya crisis, blaming a movie. Denying the requested additional security etc.
Her behavior towards subordinates and staff when she was first lady.
Her enabling her husbands sexual abuse of women.
Her book full of lies.
The list against Hillary is virtually endless. She has not 1 redeeming quality.
What does Hillary know about creating jobs?
Trump at least has created thousands of jobs, and at least he is straight up about who and what he is, unlike Clinton.
Trump is a racist? Hillary had no issue with Trump 8 years ago or when her husband was in office. The Democrat party had no issue with accepting Trump's campaign contributions over the years. The democrats favorite card is the race card.
Are you not voting or voting for Stein or Johnson?

Old 09-04-2016, 06:13 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,877,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Are you not voting or voting for Stein or Johnson?
I haven't decided. I may just do a write in. 1 thing for sure is that Hillary will never receive my vote. She is a perfect example of what is wrong with DC.
Trump? Trump is Trump and needs a lot of polish if he intends to deal with foreign governments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections