Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2016, 09:44 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I think tax returns are an invasion of privacy, but in cases where there is good reason to be concerned about a candidate's health, medical records should be released.

If we're all honest, we all know that if Trump had even half of the medical history that Hillary has, the Democrats would be calling non-stop for his medical records to be released.
Yes, because otherwise people are voting for Tim Kaine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 09:56 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2colo View Post
This has honestly been one of the most hilarious threads on CD I have ever read. I rarely have the interest to read through every post on a multi-page thread, but the conspiracy theories of various posters here made this better than watching a live comedy show. Congestive heart failure? Yeast infection? Smoker's Lung? COPD? Looking up pollen and dust conditions in Cleveland? The CD political forum doctors have made their diagnosis! I have had days with severe coughing fits where I couldn't go more than 30 seconds with an episode. The coughing has lasted for weeks. Those issues have always been diagnosed as a sinus infection or bronchitis and have gone away, as they will with Hillary.

She is not going to fall out on the floor of the debates with Trump while the media tries to cut to commercial. Your local power company will not be instructed to cut power regionally if she happens to have a coughing episode. She's human and it happens to many of us.

It is sad that this is how Trumpsters think he's going to win the election. The reaction of RWNJs on Election Day night is going to be the second funniest thing to this thread.
It's hilarious enough that the Clinton campaign is reacting to it of course the only way they know how: lying about it:

Blaming it on conspiracies and high pollen counts, both demonstrably false:

'Coughing Clinton' Shrugs Off Health "Conspiracy Theories" As Questions Emerge On "Pollen" Explanation | Zero Hedge

Old 09-06-2016, 10:13 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
Hammers, Hot Sauce and Hospitals !!

Killary 2016 !!

Lets do this!!

Old 09-06-2016, 10:18 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
The Hillary cough talk has little Timmy Kaine "fuming":

As Clinton critics diagnose her cough, Tim Kaine fumes - LA Times

it must be doing some damage.

Tim Kaine says about questions of Hillary's stamina "Its hard to keep up with her".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:20 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I think with McCain it was because we were all terrified the old guy might drop dead and leave Palin in charge.

I think the whole medical records thing is a gross invasion of privacy. I'm not in love with tax return thing either. If there was tax cheating, that would be a matter of public record, because the IRS would have busted them, correct?

I'd much rather focus on campaign finance reform if we are going to get into politicians personal bank accounts.

As far as medical records, I really, really don't want to read about Hillary's last pap smear or Trumps last prostate exam.

I agree that having to delve into someone's medical history is uncomfortable.

However, we are talking about a presidential candidate here - one of the most stressful jobs a person can have. Their physical fitness is definitely important.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:25 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
She's allergic to the Truth.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:31 AM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Tim Kaine says about questions of Hillary's stamina "Its hard to keep up with her".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well then what is his problem??

Old 09-06-2016, 10:43 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,079,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Think Timmy means her coughs, no one can keep up with that!

Old 09-06-2016, 10:49 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld-yRgZL-8Y&t=0s

She is not sounding good at all.

I did notice when she said "working families" her voice breaks down totally.

Maybe some conscience finally coming to the surface.

Old 09-06-2016, 11:00 AM

10,019 posts, read 8,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I also thought it was strange that a glass of water was ready within seconds. Gotta give her handlers credit for being ready and knowledgable about her poor health.
Maybe the glass was for spitting into, anyone that coughs like that is bound to bring up a loogie and nobody wants to swallow that snot after bringing it up. In my day we would just let it fly into the wind, hoping it would catch a tree branch and hang down like a Christmas ornament. It looked kind of pretty swinging back and forth all green and shiny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections