Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2016, 03:15 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,162 times

Advertisements

The Clinton team should if anything play up the fact Hillary suffers from allergies. She might even play the sympathy card at the debates by sounding frail when Trump attacks her. If Trump bullies too much or shows too much aggressiveness, this could come back to haunt him.

For those that say mucinex or sprays help, as a longtime sinus sufferer myself, I can tell you meds at least otc drugs do very little it has to be said. Once the sinus area is infected, then comes the strained vocal chords, dry cough and headache to follow. Bring in bright lights, heated studios, ac on the planes, ac in the cars, ac in the hotels and it all takes its toll.

Hillary could pull a very smart gambit and make herself more human and like the rest of us , if she still has the cough come the debates and asks for forgiveness and patience as she gets through it all. A media story of how she is so determined to campaign despite having inflamed vocal chords and a cough to go along with it, could help Hillary immensely .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 03:15 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
I've been saying for a while with all the "fire" Hillary's taking; sooner or later, she WILL get hit and that'll be the end of her campaign.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:19 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
The lead time to make another robotic humanoid duplicate in the secret Russian robot factory is four months.

There were attempts to ban workers from drinking vodka on off hours to try and decrease lead time, however, that failed miserably.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:19 PM

3,884 posts, read 4,534,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Please don't try to be reasonable as it's not acceptable on here.

Apparently the die-hard Hillary haters have never had or known anyone who has had allergies, a cold, a sinus infection or bronchitis. Everyone they know who has ever had a coughing spell has died of a dreaded disease within 6 weeks.
Disclaimer... I'm not in any way a Hillary fan or supporter. I think she's horrible!
Saying that, I can't stand the reactionary stuff that goes on in both camps. It's just not helpful and nothing can be taken seriously with all this crying wolf stuff.
This election year has everyone losing their minds!

Old 09-06-2016, 03:21 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Democrats freely speculated if McCain could survive 8 years alive as president in 2008.

Old Granny Hillary is the same age as McCain was in 2008 and seems to be in worse health.
Hillary has had almost constant major issues and now looks like something the cat drug in. Just the facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
Except McCain was in his 70s and Hilary is in her 60s
Only 4 years difference, not a big deal. Hillary's issues aren't age related. Look at Bernie, the energizer bunny at 74! Both Trump and Hillary were eating his dust when he was on the campaign trail!

Hillary's health issues have been and are major. Did you see the "crazy" eyes, how the whites were appearing above her pupils!

Alcohol and drug abuse can really age a person. I read a few articles and she claims not to have smoked cigarettes although many were bringing up the wrinkling/creasing around her mouth. Some wondered if was "weed" that she smoked. I thought maybe she smoked crack as I know they partied hardy and that would explain the electronic devices disappearing.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:23 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Disclaimer... I'm not in any way a Hillary fan or supporter. I think she's horrible!
Saying that, I can't stand the reactionary stuff that goes on in both camps. It's just not helpful and nothing can be taken seriously with all this crying wolf stuff.
It just seems that way because we have a Republican fighting at the same level as Democrats have done for years. Usually it's only one side that's crazy and one is cowardly so it was less volatile.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:27 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
I understand that, although I don't agree with it.

But your post was still very reasonable.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:34 PM

15 posts, read 16,141 times
Quote:
Biden would probably be the most electable Democrat on the fly if Hillary coughs up her candidacy. But wouldn't 'Feel the Bern" fans be pissed off if they just handed the reigns over to Joe like that?
Bernie wasn't a Member of the Democratic Party until he decided to run, then he left the Party the day after he dropped out. If Reince Preibus handled Trump the way the Wasserman-Schultz handled Bernie, the GOP wouldn't be saddled with Trump

Old 09-06-2016, 03:34 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,397,554 times
I would say 2020 at the earliest, but possibly 2024.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:38 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
This propaganda tactic of "say something enough times as if it's truth to get people to believe it" hasn't worked in this country in a long, long time, and it's not going to work again this year.
Well, it worked for Hitler.

.....until it didn't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections