Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2016, 05:11 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Well, except the for marijuana use.
A lot of athletes are okay after using it. I don't think it affects physical health as much as motivation.

I wouldn't want my heart surgeon using it or 747-pilot before a flight, but I wouldn't want them using alcohol inside of 12 hrs before they need to be sober. Marijuana legalization is not good for our country, but I'm open to discussing it because I'm by far not an expert by any means.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 05:13 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
as an aside, NBA players aren't drug tested and seem to be able to perform.

Jay Williams guesses '75 to 80 percent' of NBA players smoke weed

Old 09-07-2016, 05:14 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,735 times
I applaud him for this.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:40 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
Please show me where I called Hilary a spring chicken. The original post said that Hilary and McCain were the same age when they ran...Fact, they aren't the same age. I also pointed out another fact that Hilary is in her 60's and McCain was in his 70's when he ran...Sorry you don't like the FACTS
I never said you said.

They are only 3 years apart when they each ran - WHICH IS NOTHING at that age. You are being deceptive by saying he was in his 70s at the time and she in her 60s.

72 vs 69 - it is basically the same age. It is pure BS that so many Democrats made McCain's age an issue despite him NOT hacking up objects, falling repeatedly, struggling to walk up short flights of stairs, coughing fits, hitting her head and not remembering things, etc.....and then being offended that people question Hillary's age and health.

You seem to realize that the Democrats are point blank hypocrites on this issue, because you yourself distort, by repeatedly insisting that it be framed by McCain was in his 70s in 2008 and Hillary in her 60s.

THEY ARE 3 years apart when they ran and McCain looked far better in health.

Old 09-07-2016, 06:31 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
Trumpettes must be so disappointed that Hillary got through the entire Commander-in-Chiefs forum tonight without a single cough. Not even a little bitty throat clearing.

Old 09-07-2016, 06:48 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Hopefully he went to same school as Michael Jackson's Doctor..

Old 09-07-2016, 06:55 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Can you tell us who the man is and what he is holding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I didn't make any claims as to who the man is or what he is holding, you on the other hand seem certain although you are absent of any proof.
I have not made any claims. I am hearing a claim, and I see a study which determines the claim is baseless, and then you come in to ask me to prove the original claim wrong. It doesn't work that way. I am asking for someone to back up the claim, but you seem more interested in defending it.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:34 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
She's had fainting spells. We're not privy to her headaches but we do know that her memory leaves a lot to be desired. Then there are those pesky prism eyeglasses. Her own husband let the cat out of the bag when he said that it took 6 months for her to "fully recover" from one of them. She's broken bones on falling, and she's had a serious type of brain clot for which she's on Coumadin for life. She needs a step stool to get into the car, and burly men to drag her up porch steps. And she's not "recovering from a cold" when coughing fits span a period of months.

There's something wrong with Hillary Clinton, and the voters have a right to know what it is.
You make a good point that the voters have a right to know. If she were a private citizen, her health can stay private, but she'll be taking on the most powerful office in the world. I think that she should make public her medical records, the relevant information that would relate to her fitness for carrying out her duties as President, if she should be elected. I hope that she isn't seriously ill, but she's not a young woman and we have to consider the rigors of the campaign trail, too. Still, the fainting spells, and the brain clotting issues are nothing to take lightly.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:46 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
If she were a private citizen, her health can stay private, but she'll be taking on the most powerful office in the world. I think that she should make public her medical records, the relevant information that would relate to her fitness for carrying out her duties as President, if she should be elected. I hope that she isn't seriously ill, but she's not a young woman and we have to consider the rigors of the campaign trail, too.
Ditto Trump, who's older than she is and has released considerably less specific information. He has a family history of dementia.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:49 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Not only is Hillary going to make it to November 8--she's going to win. After the answers in tonight's forum, I am convinced of it. Hillary talks policy. Trump bashes, insults, spouts slogans, boasts and complains about the president having to walk down metal stairs. Metal stairs. This is what Trump focuses on. He is a joke.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections