Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 04:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times

Advertisements

You're asking if there's anything that would get me to vote for Trump and the answer is no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 04:20 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So you see it as whites for Trump vs Blacks and Jewish for Hillary?
Isn't that what you hear every day from polls?

Of course, not everyone.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:42 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Nothing would change my mind.

I've observed Hillary for 25 years.

I've observed and lived in the vicinity of Trump for over that amount of time. Trump is many times worse--he's simply unacceptable.

He means nothing he says. Nothing. Nobody even knows where he really stands on issues because he says something different every day. I'm not sure he even remembers what he is supposed to say or what he said two days ago. He is not a thoughtful person. He is all ego and just emotes without thinking. I cannot stand listening to him boast about something in every sentence due to his massive insecurity. Everything is about him--it is frankly, obnoxious. Intelligent people who have met him and are in the same social circles think he is not a very bright guy. I believe them.
Women voters need to think about this; that both Hillary and Huma Abedin are married to men who aggressively seek out anonymous women. Both of their husbands are sexual predators; and what is more disturbing is that both of these women know their husbands are sexual predators

Hillary wants the votes of women but women voters need to think about Hillary’s outlook on women’s' issues if not just she, but her closest aide Huma Abedin, share marriages with men with a less than dignified view of women. It’s difficult to accept the idea that Hillary will advance women’s issues if she doesn’t care about the most offensive behavior of men, that men use women they don’t know as sexual playthings. And for her own husband to have a long and proven history of this is difficult to accept.

Women voters, knowing that Hillary doesn’t care about sexual predation and workplace sexual harassment, should stop and realize what values Hillary will bring.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:48 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Liberal mainstream media bias for Hillary Clinton is the single biggest factor so far in this election season contributing to her position in the polls.

Hillary has many well-known vulnerabilities and character flaws: her role in Benghazi debacle and the rewriting of history in order to avoid accountability and blame, her nonaccomplishments in every major foreign affairs arena where she played a role as Secretary of State, her private e-mail server and her continual distortions and parsing in an attempt to deflect scrutiny and shift responsibility (“Colin Powell told me to do it!”), and of course, the widening-by-the-day Clinton Foundation corruption controversy.

With out the liberal mainstream media distorting, not reporting, ignoring, Hillary wouldn't have made it this far.

But then again, some women would vote for her based on gender which is the stupidest reason to vote for her of all.

Old 09-07-2016, 04:49 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,293,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
What makes Hillary qualified? Her vagina? Apparently not even Bill supported her only qualification.
Your comment makes any response immaterial because it would go over your head.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:02 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,229,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I ask this because I can't think of anything worse she could do that she hasn't already done besides commit murder with her bare hands.

Please explain, thanks
Nope, they will vote that windbag in no matter what. Why? Because they are allured by the promise of free stuff she can't possibly deliver. Right up there with Bernie promising free tuition. If those same "smart" students ever did the math, that's approximately 20 million people vying for public money. Assuming the average tuition for a 4 year state school is now what, $30,000? NOT counting books or room and board, that's roughly a $600 BILLION dollar boondoggle.....

Knowing that fully 1/3 fail out of college and there were to be no repercussions if they do, that's telling the US taxpayer that not only we need 600 BILLION but, we are going to knowingly WASTE 200 Billion of it?

That was dead walking into ANY congress left or right.....and yet, the "enlightened" youth were believing it....now, assuming they were smart enough to get into school and buy that line of BS, what makes you think there aren't others thinking they were going to get a new refrigerator out of the deal?

Christ, they don't look at her like the President, they look at her, like Barrack, as Santa Claus and the tooth fairy all rolled into one. Or at least a winning pick three scratch off......you know, make dere day go bedduh.....bet...

Old 09-07-2016, 05:06 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Women voters need to think about this; that both Hillary and Huma Abedin are married to men who aggressively seek out anonymous women. Both of their husbands are sexual predators; and what is more disturbing is that both of these women know their husbands are sexual predators

Hillary wants the votes of women but women voters need to think about Hillary’s outlook on women’s' issues if not just she, but her closest aide Huma Abedin, share marriages with men with a less than dignified view of women. It’s difficult to accept the idea that Hillary will advance women’s issues if she doesn’t care about the most offensive behavior of men, that men use women they don’t know as sexual playthings. And for her own husband to have a long and proven history of this is difficult to accept.

Women voters, knowing that Hillary doesn’t care about sexual predation and workplace sexual harassment, should stop and realize what values Hillary will bring.
Guess what - neither of those men are running for president.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:15 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:

Your post is as dumb as you think women are.

You don't really know a thing about how Hillary and Huma feel about their husbands or other women's issues. I'm sure they dealt with their personal situations in the ways that suit them and the needs of their families -- which is their right as women. That's the thing, toots... empowered women are able to make their own decisions for themselves. And, guess what? Those decisions might differ from the decisions you would make.

Get off your judgemental high-horse.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:15 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:

Nice try.

As a woman, here is what I see.

Hillary is pro-choice, Donald isn't.

BTW.....what makes you think Hillary didn't care about her husbands transgressions? You have no idea what went on behind closed doors in regards to their marriage and her decision not to divorce Bill.

Oh.....and keep it up.....insult ALL of the women voters out there who decided to stay with a husband who cheated. You guys just can't help yourselves, can you?

Old 09-07-2016, 06:46 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
I'm not a Hillary supporter, in the sense that I'm voting for her, because I am not. However, I do hope she wins, so if that qualifies - then the answer is no, there is literally nothing she could do that would make me stop hoping she wins. As long as Trump is in the race, I literally would not care if she raped, murdered, and ate a baby. As long as the choice comes down to either her or Trump, there is absolutely nothing she can do that would keep me from hoping she wins - because nothing she could do would be half as bad as Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections