Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 05:34 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,218,552 times

Advertisements

Pence said that I need to respect those people who are in the "basket of deplorables" just because they are Americans.

I really don't respect racists, sexists, etc. Sorry. People keep telling me that "you have to earn respect" and they just aren't earning it.

Old 09-10-2016, 05:36 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,335,857 times
so the millions of freebie handout seeking ghetto thug babymama culture and illegals are fine but hard working upstanding American citizens are "deplorable"????

LOL

Old 09-10-2016, 05:36 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,613,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
thanks for that link.......exactly the point many here have been making all day long on this forum

Old 09-10-2016, 05:46 PM

2,196 posts, read 2,000,329 times
Default Gross Arrogance and blatent disrespect for American Citizens ..... atypical for this delusional crew !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Trump: Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Comment Shows 'Bigotry and Hatred for Millions of Americans' - Breitbart

Hillary even hates the people who get her elected....so its not surprise she hates her opponents supporters....I am enjoying her lashing out immensely!

Unprecedented arrogance and complete distain for the loyal and patriotic American Citizen ... In final analysis ... no one in their right or sane mind could ever in their wildest dreams vote for such a dangerous candidate as this ... Old Sgt. Lamar says so !!!

Old 09-10-2016, 05:57 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,135,231 times
Comments like this is the real Hillary, the Hillary they have been trying to hide until after the election.

You know the Hillary I'm talking about, the one that gets child rapists off with a slap on the wrist, and then laughs about it.

The Hillary that says, "We came, we saw, he died", then laughs about her role in destabilizing an entire country, and paving the way for ISIS to dominate the region.

The Hillary that say, "What difference does it make." when talking about Americans that were killed in an attack by terrorist she armed.

This is the real Hillary, and despite how hard they try to hide it, Hillary is a truly disturbing person that is hateful, vengeful, spiteful, and sadistic person.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:04 PM

34,280 posts, read 17,358,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Comments like this is the real Hillary, the Hillary they have been trying to hide until after the election.

You know the Hillary I'm talking about, the one that gets child rapists off with a slap on the wrist, and then laughs about it.

The Hillary that says, "We came, we saw, he died", then laughs about her role in destabilizing an entire country, and paving the way for ISIS to dominate the region.

The Hillary that say, "What difference does it make." when talking about Americans that were killed in an attack by terrorist she armed.

This is the real Hillary, and despite how hard they try to hide it, Hillary is a truly disturbing person that is hateful, vengeful, spiteful, and sadistic person.

Accurate post.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:06 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,459,757 times
Quote:

I think what's being lost here...is that a large number..perhaps even a majority....of Americans agree with her about Trump supporters.

Like it or not..and I don't..the 'trailer trash,' 'racist', 'misogynist', 'redneck hillbilly'--narrative is out there--and, true or not----a lot of people believe it.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:08 PM

4,973 posts, read 2,271,574 times
Quote:

Comments like Kim Jung Hill's are the reality of politics for the last 30 years. The Clintons started it in the 92 election.

Her comments are no surprise to me. And those posting here supporting those comments don't surprise me either.

The sociopath will always accuse you of doing the very thing that they are guilty of themselves.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:09 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,673,992 times
Quote:

Totally agree with every word. In fact, my opinion of that steaming puddle of pond scum is even lower than yours.

But I don't care. Because this election is not about Hillary, it is about Trump - and only about Trump. It is about making absolutely certain that Donald Trump never wins the Presidency. Because as bad - as disgusting, evil, amoral, and sickening - a human being as Hillary is, Trump is infinitely worse. I will not vote for her, but I do hope she wins, for the simple reason that if she does, trump does not. And that is the only thing in the world that matters in 2016.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:26 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,362,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Trump: Clinton's 'Basket of Deplorables' Comment Shows 'Bigotry and Hatred for Millions of Americans' - Breitbart

Hillary even hates the people who get her elected....so its not surprise she hates her opponents supporters....I am enjoying her lashing out immensely!
Quote:
"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic -- you name it," Clinton told a crowd at a fund-raiser Friday night.

"And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
Surely no right-thinking American disagrees that racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia and Islamophobia are, indeed, deplorable. Do you?

Clinton was right: Trump HAS lifted up the deplorable

Clinton was right: Trump HAS lifted up the deplorable (Opinion) - CNN.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections