Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2016, 07:42 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,974,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
She has been hurt in the polls by the orchestrated campaign of swiftboating and continuously repeating lies. The news media, as Samantha Bee reports below, have been doing a horrible job of factchecking Trump lies about Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVjax8Fb3ag
"Samantha Bee reports"

A paid comedian who has a job that entails making things laughable and mocking them is quite different than "reporting news"

Old 09-13-2016, 07:51 AM

8,390 posts, read 7,641,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
She was having coughing fits long before being diagnosed with pneumonia, aspiration pneumonia is very common in Parkinson's disease and is the leading cause of death among them.
Actually, coughing is a very common Parkinson's symptom too. "Parkinson's disease and chronic cough": Parkinson's Disease Community - Support Group

And I do find it a bit funny that there are people here claiming that this is all about republicans. I'm not a republican, yet it's clear that this story has more legs to it then make sense. Before I vote for Clinton, I would like to know that she doesn't have a serious illness that may impede her ability to serve a full term as president. I would also like to know that if she does become very sick while in office that her staff will take her to Walter Reed and not to Chelsea's, and tell the public she is sick right away, not days later. My sense is that if the NYC cop hadn't taken that video on Sunday, we wouldn't know that Mrs. Cllinton has pneumonia, so that makes me wonder what else we don't know.

Mrs. Clinton seems to have a bad habit of changing the story or at the very least leaving out important facts of the story. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt about her email server and Benghazi, but this latest episode gives me pause about voting for her now. (I won't vote for Trump either by the way).

As David Axelrod (former advisor to President Obama AND a democrat) said yesterday on Twitter, pneumonia can be treated. A penchant for hiding information can't and causes unnecessary problems of one's own making.

Last edited by RosieSD; 09-13-2016 at 07:59 AM..

Old 09-13-2016, 07:55 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,974,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Actually, coughing is a very common Parkinson's symptom too. "Parkinson's disease and chronic cough": Parkinson's Disease Community - Support Group

And I do find it a bit funny that there are people here claiming that this is all about republicans. I'm not a republican, yet it's clear that this story has more legs to it then make sense. Before I vote for Clinton, I would like to know that she doesn't have a serious illness that may impede her ability to serve a full term as president. I would also like to know that if she does become very sick while in office that her staff will take her to Walter Reed and not to Chelsea's, or and tell the public she is sick right away, not days later.

Mrs. Clinton seems to have a bad habit of changing the story. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt about her email server and Benghazi, but this latest episode gives me pause about voting for her now. (I won't vote for Trump either).

As David Axelrod (former advisor to President Obama) said yesterday on Twitter, pneumonia can be treated. A penchant for hiding information can't and causes unnecessary problems of one's own making.
Even if she doesn't have a serious illness, my bigger concern is with her inability to tell the truth without a near death experience or a congressional subpoena. She tells one lie after another thinking that the stupid unwashed masses are too dumb to catch her.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:00 AM

8,682 posts, read 11,074,410 times
C-R-E-D-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y.......even if Hilary's team release all her medical records, no one will believe it. She lost it with one medical cover up after and another.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:03 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
And then, when that proved problematic: "I thought the "C" was so that people could alphabetize their emails."
It's a bit problematic for Trump to be talking about the "C" on documents, don't you think?

Remember what that stood for on Trump's rental applications . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Pneumonia makes Hillary look worse.....

"Look all of us Democrats have CONTAGIOUS Pneumonia...watch me hug another kid after lying and saying I am fine and it was just heat exhaustion."
Antibiotics. It's a thing.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:09 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I'll pass on a Samantha Bee video.

The damage to Hillary because of Benghazi and email aren't Trump-generated. Even bipartisan and D controlled investigations found major State Department mismanagement in Benghazi. It didn't take Trump to convince sensible people that Hillary played fast and loose with her rinky dink email and did her best to cover up. At best 'extremely careless' with national security.

I can understand why she and others who'd gain from blaming everyone except her for her blunders still refuse to admit the truth. Anonymous Hillary supporters on a message board ? Why not admit the truth and be pleased she might still become prez despite her record of deception and failures.
You are correct. They are Republican generated though, in order to damage to reputation. Remember what Kevin McCarthy advised the public.

He explained: "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought."

Heck, even Bill O'Reilly can see that the WHOLE THING was politically motivated.

Republicans come late to the game in their concern for embassy personnel. Quite late, as a matter of fact.

Remember when the American embassy got blown up on Saint Ronnie's watch? TWICE? 63 people killed. 17 Americans. Crickets.

Good God, at least be honest.

Remember how 10,000,000 emails vanished under Bush? Goodness, Conservatives were UP IN ARMS about that.

Oh wait. They didn't give a chit.

Because it wasn't Hillary.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:12 AM

3,971 posts, read 4,037,459 times
[quote=AADAD;45465141]She lost motor control early in the video, could not stand on her own and her knees buckled. Her head dropped and she was lifted into the van. Loss of consciousness.[/

Thanks.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:15 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,255,806 times
I think it is rather odd that so many Hillary haters are hoping and promoting the idea that she is sick--too sick to run.

Do they realize that she would be replaced by Joe Biden who would win in a landslide against Trump? Duh.

Old 09-13-2016, 08:32 AM

12,061 posts, read 10,267,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think it is rather odd that so many Hillary haters are hoping and promoting the idea that she is sick--too sick to run.

Do they realize that she would be replaced by Joe Biden who would win in a landslide against Trump? Duh.
He sure would!

Old 09-13-2016, 08:38 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,703,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Fbi director called her "extremely careless" with highly classified documents/handling of her server that was not allowed by the rules. She said she didn't know what "C" mean as SS in documents. That's beyond inept. That's into the realm of pathetic.

I trust in your life you hire/"vote"/enable mechanics to fix your car who don't know what a wrench is? And accept they are "extremely careless"?

hire/"vote"/enable doctors who don't know what a stethoscope is? And accept they are "extremely careless"?

hire/"vote"/enable babysitters who are "extremely careless" with your kids? And accept they are "extremely careless"? Make the decision to watch your kids with a concussion/forget things?

And you will hire/'vote"/enable such people because they are "better" than other people out there you consider even worse who provide the same services? Really bad is better than super bad?

I think I got it. And again a shining example of why our country is in the shape it's in.
I can choose from hundreds of mechanics, doctors and babysitters. In this election I have two candidates to choose from.

One has spent a lifetime in public service, has served as a senator and Secretary of State, has a vast knowledge of the history of the middle east and U.S. involvement there, surrounds herself with very bright people and has an even temperament. She has made mistakes and has acted carelessly, but has not harmed the United States.

The other candidate is a liar and cheater, is ignorant about anything that doesn't interest him (What's the nuclear Triad?), has run several businesses into the ground, cheated people trying to get ahead with his scam university, has declared bankruptcy and made millions while leaving employees with nothing, has a history of not paying people he does business with, has insulted our steadfast allies, has indicated that he would used nuclear weapons as a first strike, has insulted women (I'm one, by the way), minorities and Muslims, incites violence at his rallies ("go ahead and hit him--I'll pay your legal fees"), is conning people who feel desperate about the economy by promising a wall that Mexico will pay and mass deportations (neither of which will ever happen).

I could go on and on, but to me the choice is crystal clear. I'll vote for Hillary no matter what happens between now and November 8 because I cannot stand the thought of Donald Trump being president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.