Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 09:36 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,771,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
Watched CNN and a press conference with Ryan and Pence. Do you think that this basket comment just isn't being made into such a big deal as they want it to be? Pence kept bringing it up but the reporters kept asking about David Duke and why he didn't call him deplorable.

This Hillary fainting episode is pushing that basket comment out of the news and people are becoming more sympathetic to her health issues.
I wish she hadn't made the "basket of deplorables" comment, because she lowered herself to Trump's level, and she gave them something to use against her. But I don't think it's really going to change anyone's mind. The truth is, many of Trumps supporters are all those things she said--racist, misogynistic, etc. You can see it on here at any time. Not all of them are, but when David Duke endorses a candidate, it means the candidate's dog whistles are attracting a particular crowd. Her comments were not a revelation to anyone one on either side.

And yes, her health issue is pushing the other issue out of the news, for better or worse. If she rests up a couple of days and gets back on the campaign trail I think she still has a very good chance of winning this election.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:37 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,333,282 times
A woman who demonizes around 25% of the population and yells about a cartoon frog shouldn't have her fingers on the nuclear button!

Old 09-13-2016, 09:37 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,989,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
yes, but the basket comment is not in the mix. I'm hoping Joe Biden races in and takes over! Hillary has too much baggage. It will be a horrible four years if she wins. Constant bickering in Congress. Nothing will get done. Investigation after investigation. Yuck.
I agree if Biden was running this race would not even be close.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:39 AM

1,875 posts, read 1,333,282 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRIixnjS8Q

Old 09-13-2016, 09:39 AM

2,648 posts, read 2,334,136 times
Like I said a million pages ago I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I'm seriously starting to wonder if HRC does use a body double. She made a miraculous recovery after the 9/11 episode, a little too miraculous.

Anyway, I found this. It's a photo of her at the memorial and after she came out of Chelseas.. What do you guys think? Does this look like the same woman? Even the hair looks different to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Hillary Clinton Leaves 9/11 Ceremony Suffering from Medical Episode-hillarysbodydouble-teresa-barnwell.jpg  

Old 09-13-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I wish she hadn't made the "basket of deplorables" comment, because she lowered herself to Trump's level, and she gave them something to use against her. But I don't think it's really going to change anyone's mind. The truth is, many of Trumps supporters are all those things she said--racist, misogynistic, etc. You can see it on here at any time. Not all of them are, but when David Duke endorses a candidate, it means the candidate's dog whistles are attracting a particular crowd. Her comments were not a revelation to anyone one on either side.

And yes, her health issue is pushing the other issue out of the news, for better or worse. If she rests up a couple of days and gets back on the campaign trail I think she still has a very good chance of winning this election.
The problem is exactly what you said. She lowered herself to what she calls Trumps level. Discriminating against a portion of the population by calling them deplorable. How is she any better than he is? If she can basically make fun of a whole group of people for their beliefs. She is supposed to be running on the high road instead she took a shortcut to the low road.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
Like I said a million pages ago I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I'm seriously starting to wonder if HRC does use a body double. She made a miraculous recovery after the 9/11 episode, a little too miraculous.

Anyway, I found this. It's a photo of her at the memorial and after she came out of Chelseas.. What do you guys think? Does this look like the same woman? Even the hair looks different to me.
I cannot wrap my head around the body double conspiracy. That said, it does not look like the same person. Maybe one that showered, had a blow out (hair), professional make up and a little botox to plump up the face.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:52 AM

12,064 posts, read 10,331,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post

I've fainted at least 5 times. After giving blood, once antibiotics I was given were too strong, anyway, after I revived I felt fine. Last time it happened I was in my 40s.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:53 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,126,559 times
I think the body double theory is being put out there just like the fake medical records were, to take away from the real story.

There is no denying it now, Hillary's health has become the number one issue this election.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:58 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,112,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I cannot wrap my head around the body double conspiracy. That said, it does not look like the same person. Maybe one that showered, had a blow out (hair), professional make up and a little botox to plump up the face.
Look under the chin. The body double does not have near as much fat under the chin. the nose looks different too, although that could be due to differing shadows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections