Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM

13,474 posts, read 9,991,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
You still believe it's just pneumonia? That's adorable. It was allergies, then conspiracy, then coughing, then heat, then dehydration, then maybe the truth? Nah...
Yes, I am quite adorable, thanks - you're too kind.

Meanwhile, I suppose you'll enlighten the room as to what you personally know that we don't? Thankseverso.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,993,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Wow that's very dramatic, but it's not particularly easy to catch, actually. And if you've been treated with antibiotics, you're not contagious 24 hrs later.

Is pneumonia contagious? - Health questions - NHS Choices
The truth is "very dramatic" to you? Since nobody really knows when she was diagnosed or treated, who knows if/when she was contagious?

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but when you are a history of literally dozens of lies, you don't get to keep that benefit of the doubt, and its just assumed everything is a lie. Its a situation she has created for herself through her own actions.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Why don't you hack liberals quit making excuses for this woman and admit she is very ill and unfit for office. I might agree with you if this was the only episode , but this has been happening since the beginning of her campaign and is happening more often and are getting worse. She is not running for dog catcher, she is running for the most power position in the world, wise up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvRIixnjS8Q#t=64
If she is indeed very ill (there's no actual proof, mind), you've got far more to worry about than I.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
The truth is "very dramatic" to you? Since nobody really knows when she was diagnosed or treated, who knows if/when she was contagious?

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but when you are a history of literally dozens of lies, you don't get to keep that benefit of the doubt, and its just assumed everything is a lie. Its a situation she has created for herself through her own actions.
It's harder to catch than either a cold or flu. You and millions of others go out carrying the cold or flu virus many times in your lives, without giving it a second thought, if you're even aware.

She's not out there spreading the plague, or ebola. She's been treated. That's all that's required.

There's no need to panic, really.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:33 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,993,725 times
Quote:
It's harder to catch than either a cold or flu. You and millions of others go out carrying the cold or flu virus many times in your lives, without giving it a second thought, if you're even aware.

She's not out there spreading the plague, or ebola. She's been treated. That's all that's required.

There's no need to panic, really.
Yes, I go to the grocery store or stay home. I don' invite people on my private plane to cough on them, nor do I go to work.

Nobody is panicking, however people are rightly asking questions about why every time something comes up with this woman, there are layers and layers of lies and misdirection that have to be dug through to get to the truth. In this case, why so secretive about something so minor? Just one more lie on the pile of dozens of others though.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:39 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,759,712 times
Quote:
If she is indeed very ill (there's no actual proof, mind), you've got far more to worry about than I.
The proof is in the videos. This does not happen to someone in good health.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:41 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,605,484 times
Quote:
Yes, I go to the grocery store or stay home. I don' invite people on my private plane to cough on them, nor do I go to work.

Nobody is panicking, however people are rightly asking questions about why every time something comes up with this woman, there are layers and layers of lies and misdirection that have to be dug through to get to the truth. In this case, why so secretive about something so minor? Just one more lie on the pile of dozens of others though.
Millions of uninsured Americans have no acess to medical treatment for illness far more communicable then pneumonia. Millions of working people dont get paid for taking a sick day and come to work with contagious illnesses. Thus, the bigger issue is to support the canidate more likely to fight for universal health care. That would be HRC and the Democratic party.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:

Because it doesn't matter what she says, people will spin it into oblivion. If I were her, it being minor, I'd rather have kept it to myself as well. She's got Parkinson, MS, she's dead - who knows what else? Regardless of what she says or what she releases, speculation runs rampant.

Hilary has been maligned and hated since the days the old Arkansas biddies ostracized her for not taking her husband's name and daring to have a purposeful life of her own that didn't include them and their silly social hierarchy.

She's been paying the price ever since.

I say eff em Hills, you do your thing. We're behind you.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:54 PM

5,759 posts, read 4,723,152 times
I'll just leave this right here...

Hillary says she's fighting for women's rights?

Old 09-13-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I'll just leave this right here...

Hillary says she's fighting for women's rights?
You leave an off topic Internet meme?

Okay, sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections