Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 02:29 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,085,371 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Let us be clear: Hillary Rodham Clinton could be coughing up blood on Election Day, and still people like myself will vote for her over Donald John Trump.
You know you can vote for whoever you want right?

Old 09-13-2016, 02:46 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,376,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
The one that came out of Chelsea's apartment was so much perkier than the Hillary we've seen lately too.

Heck, if that's not a double, then I want whatever drugs she's on.
That was my thought too. Chelsea had a couple big fat lines set up for her from Bill's personal stash.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:43 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,253,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
There are actually a few different variations of pneumonia.
True, so until you know PRECISELY which one, you wouldn't jeopardize innocent children you say you care sooooo much about? That is of course, unless you DON'T have pneumonia as was somewhat proven today....she's hiding something....again......

Her palsy episodes nothwithstanding, no one would jeopardize others.....not even Hillary due to a possible political nightmare if one of those innocents became sick. But, knowing you don't have it is a license to lie away.

That and the fact you didn't seek medical attention as ANY 68ish year old would do under those circumstances....no, she sought the free clinic known as Chelsea's Place where they could regroup, fabricate some more BS, and come out smiling....

Old 09-13-2016, 03:50 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,174,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Yes, I go to the grocery store or stay home. I don' invite people on my private plane to cough on them, nor do I go to work.

Nobody is panicking, however people are rightly asking questions about why every time something comes up with this woman, there are layers and layers of lies and misdirection that have to be dug through to get to the truth. In this case, why so secretive about something so minor? Just one more lie on the pile of dozens of others though.
Nobody is panicking except the national media. The Washington post hit piece on doubling down on Hillary's slam of Americans got highlighted because the post desperately wants Hillary to win, comatosed or not.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:54 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,174,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
I'll just leave this right here...

Hillary says she's fighting for women's rights?
Arkansas was the only state Hillary could practice law since Hillary failed the DC bar exam.

No way today would a sitting judge allow Hillary to mock this young teenager who was raped by suggesting the " victim caused this" defense. Its deplorable today because that's how offensive it was and still is today.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:09 PM

309 posts, read 161,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Hey, I didn't realize it but maybe you are right, maybe I'm not questioning her, I just found the link below, maybe I'ma actually questioning Bill Clinton since he seems to have slipped and had to cover up a lie about all of this:

Bill Clinton: Hillary Clinton "doing fine" after incident at 9/11 ceremony - CBS News

Which is it? I mean Bill Clinton has been lauded as one of the most gifted campaigners and speakers of our generation. This is quite a huge gaffe for such a a skilled fellator....well I mean orator.
Severely dehydrated indeed! Heat Exhaustion.

But then who am I to contradict the likes of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, News Max, and the lineup of doctors fir hire to make a diagnosis of someone they've never examined nor had access to all her medical records and family history.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:11 PM

5,737 posts, read 2,214,418 times
Watched the Obama rally for Hillary, he said with a straight face Hillary would reform wall street. Wasn't he supposed to do that?

Old 09-13-2016, 04:13 PM

1,542 posts, read 1,132,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliedeee View Post
The one that came out of Chelsea's apartment was so much perkier than the Hillary we've seen lately too.

Heck, if that's not a double, then I want whatever drugs she's on.

but she spoke and sounded just like Clinton

Old 09-13-2016, 04:17 PM

12,772 posts, read 8,019,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Severely dehydrated indeed! Heat Exhaustion.

But then who am I to contradict the likes of Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, News Max, and the lineup of doctors fir hire to make a diagnosis of someone they've never examined nor had access to all her medical records and family history.
No deflection required because we aren't talking about those clowns from the right media. We are talking about the very specific clown that used to be POTUS and who happens to be married to her. The words from his own mouth are contradictory to those of his own wife. So which is it? This only happened once or twice or this happens frequently?

And its not just the dehydration that happened frequently as you seem to be spinning this. He said"

Quote:
“because frequently—well not frequently, rarely—but on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing happened to her when she got severely dehydrated.”
So for some reason she is getting frequently dehydrated and "the same sort of thing" is happening to her...either frequently, or rarely depending on which Clinton you ask, and when you ask them.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:33 PM

90,295 posts, read 121,246,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
The pneumonia vaccine is for the bacteria that causes pneumococcal pneumonia, Streptococcus pneumoniae, as that causes a serious, sometimes fatal pneumonia. If Hillary had that she'd be in the hospital fighting for her life, it makes one that sick.

There are viruses and other bacteria that also cause pneumonia but are not as virulent, but there are no vaccines for those.
I hope I'm not being repetitive. There are two pneumonia vaccines for adults over 65. PCV-13 which protects against 13 strains of pneumococcal bacteria, and PPSV23, which protects against 23 more.
Pneumococcal Disease | Vaccines - PCV13 and PPSV23 | CDC There are lots of other causes of pneumonia as you said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections